Chapter 1: Starbucks

" OH MY GOD!!!" screamed Maria. " ONE DIRECTION IN FINALLY HERE IN SEATTLE! THATS WHERE WE LIVE!!!!"

Today was the day of the One Direction concert here in Seattle. And since I go to an all girl school I am the only one in my whole entire school thats not going. I just don't think that they ( as in the boys) are all that great. Their music is fine but just not my style. 

" Holy Crap Maria, it's just a stupid boyband." I yelled back.

" You are the only one in the ENTIRE school who does not like One Direction. The ONLY one." 

" You, know that in 20 years they will be nothing and you child will have to hear you going on and on over some stupid 2000's boyband." 

Maria just gave me a death glare. I obviously pushed her buttons. 

" Maria I'm sorry, but can you get go somewhere else and scream in their ear?"

" Fine. But know 20 years down the road, and they are still popular, than you owe me something." Maria exclaimed while giving me a glare. 

"Okay whatever." I said with a smile as I watched Maria being furious with the fact that I didn't like them. " But... I think I'm going to go to Starbucks for a little while. Wanna join me?" 

" No... Melissa invited me over to get ready for the concert. Oh and hey, if you change your mind about comming, I still have an extra ticket left." She gave me a wink. 

" No... i'm good" 

" Fine. But i'm still keeping it in case." 

****

As I walked down the rainy streets of Seattle I found myself feeling guilty. I know I hurt Maria's feelings by not going to the concert, but tonight was the night for me and goobers ( my cat). And to be truthful, I just don't feel comfortable going to something I really didn't want to anyways. God, I'm such a horrible best friend. I made my way into starbucks. It sure was warmer in here than out in the rain. 

" Hi. Can I please have a Pumkin Spice Latte with no whipcream? Thanks." I aksed the guy at the register. I came her quite often. So they probably already knew my name. 

" Comming right up." 

I pulled out my phone as I sat down on one of the couches. As I scrolled through instagram and twitter, I constantly saw Maria posting stuff about them. If I ever meet one of them I will make one of them fall in love with her. I promise you this. When I looked up I saw that my order was ready. I grabed my drink and looked down at my phone again. More and more stuff about one direction. Ugh. They sure were making a HUGE imapct on my life. And not necessarily in a good way. As I began walking out the door, I saw my drink splatter on my shirt. I instantly grabbed napkins and started wiping up the mess. 

" Oh my God! I'm so sorry!" The thick British acccent exclaimed. 

" Oh no, no it's my fault. I wasn't paying attention to where I was walking." 

I looked up from the floor to see peircing blue eyes and curly hair looking down at me. He looked fimiliar but I just couldn't put my finger on it.  

" It's probably a sign anyways." I exclaimed laughing. " I come here like everyday and drink the same exact thing. They probaby think I have a starbucks addiction." 

He was laughing too. 

" That's ok. I have one too." 

" Hey! We can be like starbucks addiction buddies." " Wait... no that sounds bad." I was constantly blushing at how stupid I was acting right now.

" Well, I like it. Starbucks buddies. But the only problem is, I don't know your name." 

" Hazel. Hazel Browning." I said. 

" Wow. Two colors in one name. Haha, I like it. I'm Harry Styles." 

Holy crap that's where I knew him from. He was in One Direction. I just smiled like and idiot. 

" Hey! Um... Can I... urg... have your number?" He asked me.

" Ya sure." I said smiling while he gave me his phone. " Um.. well I should get going. I've got to get home to my cat."

Still smiling he said " Okay. I'll text you tonight. Bye Hazel." 

I left Starbucks waving goodbye to one of the biggest popstars on the planet. I have to call Maria. 

So be honest and in the commets tell me what you think! :) Sorry if it was bad this is my first time writing sooo ya!

heyheyhelloo xoxo