School (Thriller Era)

Imagine that you are a nerd in high school and you weren't popular. Everyone thought you were weird and you only had one best friend. There was this boy that you had strong feelings for and his name is Michael. He is the most popular boy in school and every girl has a huge crush on him. He is the captain of the sports team and he has loads of friend and his girlfriend is called Lisa. She is the meanest girl in the school and you didn't know what Michael saw in her. She was the one that bullied you constantly and she always pushed you around. She always made out with Michael whenever you could see just to make you jealous. She made you sick. She is also the most popular girl in school with loads of friends.

You groaned as you woke up with your head thumping. Great. Another Monday. Once you reached school, someone immediately tripped you up and everyone started laughing. Your best friend came over to you and she was the only one who helped you up, while everyone was still laughing at you. Of course Lisa, was leading the chant and she gave you a death glare. Michael was with her and they were holding hands. He gave you a blank stare before Lisa kissed him passionately. Your heart broke as you saw the sight before you. You just wish that Michael was yours. It was obvious that he liked Lisa and not you.

You couldn't stop the tears from coming. You tried to hide them but Lisa saw and she came to close to you. "Cry baby, cry baby!" she snarled in your ear. "Don't tease me, stop it!" you tried to sound stern but you sounded more like you were begging. "Who do you think you are, talking to me like that?" Lisa shouted and she pushed you hard. You couldn't take it anymore and you ran out of school and you went home. You cried yourself to sleep as you couldn't deal with this horrible pain.

As you were walking through the school halls the next day, you heard arguing coming from the hall. It sounded like Michael and Lisa. You turned around and it was them and they were in a heated argument with everyone watching.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU LISA!? WHY CAN'T YOU BE A NICE PERSON AND TREAT Y/N WITH RESPECT? I DON'T EVEN SEE WHY EVERYONE HAS TO TREAT HER SO BADLY, SHE IS BEAUTIFUL AND I DON'T KNOW WHY YOU TREAT HER LIKE A PILE OF SHIT! I DON'T KNOW WHAT I SAW IN YOU, BECAUSE WE ARE DONE!

"MICHAEL PLEASE! DON'T LEAVE ME! I WAS JUST KIDDING WITH Y/N IT WAS ALL A JOKE!"

"NO IT WASN'T AND YOU KNOW IT! GOODBYE BITCH, NICE KNOWING YOU!"

You couldn't believe it. Michael actually loved you and he had feelings for you. Words can't describe how happy you are now. Michael and Lisa are broken up!

All of a sudden, you feel hands closing around you. It's Michael! "Michael, what are you doi" You are cut off with a passionate kiss on the lips by Michael. He slips his tongue into your mouth, asking for entrance as you do  the same to him. The two of you are full on making out as everyone watched in wonderment. Finally he takes his lips off yours. This was your first kiss and the best one ever.

"Y/N I don't know how you can forgive me. How can you forgive a person who dated a girl who hates you and bullies you constantly? I don't know what I saw in her. You are so gorgeous and you are much prettier and a much sweeter person. I wish I never went out with Lisa. I want you and only you".

"Michael, I forgive you. It's okay".

"Yay!" He kissed you on the lips again and you kissed him back.
"I love you Y/N", Michael said.
"I love you too Michael".
"I love you most".
Everyone stared at all of you while Lisa was furious. No one cared about her anymore. You were suddenly very popular and no one bullied you again. You didn't care about all of them, all you cared about were your family, your best friend and of course, your beautiful boyfriend, Michael.