Austin mahone and justin bieber

Personal imagine for Carmen.

It's my first story I hope you like it. Want a personal imagine just ask.

Austin Mahone

What are you doing tonight I hear my best friend kathlynn ask. I don't know Austin is gonna be late again. studio day.I can come over I've you want to do something fun. Yeah is good . Okay see you in 20. Bye. I get of the couch and walk upstairs to change in some yoga pants.I walk down and hear the door bell. I open the door and give her a hug. I haven't seen you in ages she says. Girl we saw each other yesterday. yeh in ages she says. And started to laugh. Wanna watch a movie i ask she just nods. When I came back with the movie and sat down. she asked how are you and Austin doing. I still can't believe it you and Austin Mahone. I couldn't hold My tears and started to cry. She just hugged me. When I was calm I knew I had to tell her . I don't know anymore Katy he's been so distant and coming home Late all week long. he says he's working on a new album and I'm happy for him but I need him here to. She didn't say anythingshe nod and turned the movie on. I kinda thinks she knows more about it. But I just leave it. After the movie we talked a little. It was 9 in the evening so she went home. there I am again alone don't know what to do. After a few minutes I went up took a shower and went to bed. I woke up from loud noises down stairs. I see a pad of roses. I look at the tiem its 1 in the morning. I stand up and follow the pad it goes down stairs and into the kitchen. I see Austin trying to cook. I sat down on the stairs and just watched him. What did I miss him. After a few minutes he turns around and walks up to the stairs. He jumped when he saw me sitting I just giggled. He walks up to me and gave me kiss he picked me up bridal style and walked to the table he puts me down and give me a peck and got the food out of the oven. I couldn't help but just ask why did you cook I the middle of the night for me. I don't know just felt like it. I giggled again and just watched him doing what he did. After eating we went upstairs to sleep. He wrap his arm around my waist and kissed my neck While kissing he said love you so much. i turn and look in his eyes i love you to handsome. then we fell asleep. I woke up by kisses in my neck on my face and one on my mouth. I opened my eyes and saw Austin next to me when he saw that i opened my eyes he went down on one leg. He stared into me eyes and started talking. Carmen My baby I love you so much. since the day we met and every time i see your smile i fall more and more in love with you. your my world, I wouldn't know what to do ive you werent mine. your my shun shine. he took a deep breath. will you marry me Carmen. I started crying and jumped out off bed I tried to scream yes but It came out as a whisper. From now on I will me Carmen Mahone.

The end