The mean Green Bean

Young Mr. Phil Unextraordinary was a perfectly average bean. He had no talents at all. He was extremely jealous of anyone that was favored or talented. Everyday he would come home and say "Mama, nobody notices me at school. I have no talents like the other beans."
His mom would smile and say,"Be careful Phil you come from a long line of unextraordinary people don't disappoint us. And if you keep
being jealous your going to turn green just like you uncle!"
"I know, I know" said Phil unextraordinary.
This continued on for a long time. Phil was trying his best to not to be jealous and so far he was successful. Until one day.....

WAM! Another home run for the opposing team. They were all tied up and it was Phillip unextraordinary's turn at bat. "This is my chance"he thought. Just then the coach called "jumping bean you're up!" He couldn't help it he was so jealous. His blood began to boil! He didn't care that he wasn't good at baseball. This was his shot! He began to shake with anger and jealousy. He looked at his hands they were turning green!
"Oh no..." He thought. But it was already too late. It was irreversible. Mr. Unextraordinary turned green. From that day on he lived a sad life always bitter and mean to everyone. He continued to be jealous of anyone that was better at something. He ended up all alone in a small apartment in the middle of town. He hardly left it. He turned into a bitter old bean and all because of the day he turned green.

The End.