Thunder Storms and Cover Ups

JessicaP.O.V :
Next morning

I had just gotten up and was laying in bed staring at the ceiling .I was hoping that yesterday was a bad dream.

I had reached for my phone off my night stand .I had 14 missed calls and 11 text messages all from jj .At that moment I knew for sure that yesterday wasn't a dream .

I dragged myself out of bed and went to do my hygiene .It was Saturday and I wanted to go shopping just do a little therapy spending .I went in my closet and looked for something to wear .I pulled out my white and black dress with my all black Sandles .I put earrings and a necklace on and I let my hair down since it was already straighten.

I decide I should call Lala and let her know what I went through yesterday .

I grab my phone off the bathroom counter and searched for her contact . Once I found it I clicked her name and the phone began to ring ....

Lala:hello

Me:hay hun I gotta lace you up

Lala:omg was sup girl

Me:you will never believed what happen when I was with jj yesterday .

Lala:well tell me

Me:so I went to go get jj u know the usual and we where sitting at the park cause we didn't know where to go and what we wanted to do yet .So out of know where jj begans to tell me something but before he could get 2 words out his face went all pale and there was some trick knocking on my window .So I let down my window down to see what the trick wanted now girl hold up I know what you wondering who is the trick let me tell you who the trick is the trick is a girl name Taylor and the reason why she was knocking on my window cause Taylor Is jj girlfriend the girlfriend I didn't know existed .

Lala:omg no ma'am what did u do when you found out who she was ??

Me:So when she told me who she was I introduced myself back to her after that jj told Taylor to meet him on his side of the car so they could talk .JJ got out the car and before I knew it I was so upset I just left him there with her and went home .

Lala:ooo girl you better than me cause you know you like him I would have did some real petty shit and you know it .

Me:girl I'm not even trippen we are just good friends I was only mad cause he didn't tell me and how many times I gotta tell you I don't like him we just really close .