Unexpected Feelings

JJP.O.V:Jessica was laying in my bed at my house while i was working out in the middle of my floor .She was been extra goofy as usual .She was doing random stuff and she was telling me about things I never heard before and all I could do was laugh at her cuteness.

I just was finishing up with my last set of push up and decide i wanted to get in the shower I told Jessica that I was hopping in the shower and that I would be back .Jessica threw a fit and said she wanted to talk to me while i took a shower and at first i look at her like she was stupid but eventually I just gave in .She was in the mirror playing with her hair and I noticed she had only a sports bra on and some shorts. As I was getting in the shower I started to spark up a conversation between me  and Jessica .I  decide to joke around with her  . Jessica if your going to take your shirt off u might as well take everything else off too  and just get in the shower with me I said as I let out a little laugh i just wanted to hear her reaction Next thing I know Jessica was in the shower with me which left me in  complete shock .I skimmed her body and automatically began to get turned on .Before I could process anything else i pulled her in and our lips connected the kiss was so passionate and juicy .Our hands began to roam around on each other bodies .I pushed our bodies against the  shower wall and started to play with her clit she moan lowly in my ear and that turned me on even more I slipped my two fingers inside of her and she instantly threw her head back .She began to slowly stroke my member then started to quicken the pace .Our lips disconnected and but I wanted more .
(End of dream )

I woke up and looked around after I notice I was in my room I realized it was just a dream .I sat there for a couple minutes before deciding to check my phone .

I looked at my phone and say there was no text message and no miss calls I went down to the kitchen to be greeted with my mom cooking breakfast .Morning mom I said as I gave her a hug and quickly snatched a piece of bacon while she want looking .I walked back out the kitchen and call Jessica .

Jessica:hello

JJ:was sup big head

Jessica:loll what do u want Lil boy

JJ:nothing I feel like we should chill today. What you think ??

Jessica:Alright why not I'm down just let me handle something real quick and then I'll be on my way .

JJ:okay

Jessica: oh and your diving I don't feel like driving today .

JJ:okay that's fine I'll see your short ass when u get here .

JESSICA P.O.V:
I had just pulled up at jj house and told him to come outside .
JJ walked outside and I hurried up and got out the car to walk to the passenger side .
Hay big head jj said I rolled my eyes and turned the music up .
He stated to drive and I asked where we were going