first day of school (graysons P.O.V)

Graysons p.o.v.

Beep beep beep beep."Uggggghhh why do i have to go to school" i say to myself. I roll myself out of bed and go to ethans room. I walk in and smack him in the face "WAKE UP STUPID WE HAVE SCHOOOOLLLL" i yell at him. Then i leave his room. I walk back into my room and get dressed. I go into the bathroom and brush my teeth and style my hair. I grab my backpack and go down stairs and see a smiling ethan. "why are you so happy" "new student comes today" "oh yeah ok well we have to go ethan" "ok coming". We walk out the door and start walking school. Out of no were i here a girl yell "BYE MOM I LOVE YOU" than i hear a car drive off. We get to a stop sign and we cross the street a car stops and i look at it. I couldnt really see but there was a girl and she was beautiful. We get to school and i see my friends i walk up to them and they leave."that was weird" "yeah" "ethan i think they dont like us anymore" "yeah" ethan says sadly. Me and ethan walk into the school and go to are lockers. We see cameron and aaron and nash they were talking to each other. I walk up to them and they leave "eth they left us" "i know bro". Someone taps me on the shoulder and i kinda look at them. I had tears in my eyes so thats why i didnt look at them. "do you know were room 301 is" i hear a soft voice say. "yeah im going there let me take you" "thanks your so kind". i look at her and shes so beautiful. "shes so beautiful" i mouth to ethan. We walk diwn the hall and i look at her she looks back. "your the boy" she says "what" i was confused. "you were walking right" "yeah" "i drove past you" "oh". We get to the door and i open and miss,smith lookd at us and smiles. I sit down and look up at the teacher. "we have a new student" she waves to everyone "whats your name sweetie" teacher ask her "brooklynn". Thats a beautiful name now i know why she looks the way she does. "thats a pretty name just like you" miss smith says to her. "you can go sit by grayson" yes yes yes she gets to sit by me oh yeah best day evvveeeerrr. She walks over to me and sits down. I tap her "uh hi" "hi" she says in a sweet voice. "first day" "yeah" "can i see your schudle" "sure". She hands me her schudle i look at it we have all the same classes yes. "weres your brother grayson" miss smith ask me" "uhhhh umm i have no idea" "can you go look for him AGAIN" "yes miss smith"

*skip to lunch*

I grab my food and wait for ethan to get his too. I see brooklynn she was writing in something. I down "hey brook this is my twin ethan" " hi ethan" she says still writing in a notebook. "whatcha writing" "nothing" she says fast and puts it away. "oh sorry ethan hi im brook" "h-hi brook" ethan says. "you ok" "y-yeah" "you sure" "y-yeah" "ok just making sure"." soo brook do you want to hang out like maybe come over to my house" "yeah sounds great". Yes she wants to come over.

*skip to the end of school*

"you want a ride to your house" "sure"me and ethan both say. "hurry" we get in the car and drive off. "so weres your house" brook says "go sraight then make a left" ethan says. "i live down there too" " really oh wow". "right there" "hey thats by my house she says in shock. We pull in the drive way and she shuts the car off.

Hey guys im doing this just for these two parts and ill make normal chapters i just fogot to put in graysons thoughts in the other one bye peace. Ily