first day of school

Brooklynn P.O.V

Beep beep. "uuuuuuuuggggggghhhhh" I turn off my alarm and sit up. "first day of high school great" I get up off my bed and walk over to my closet. I look through my closet I find a shirt that says pink on it and leggings I put it on and walk over to my mirror i brush my knotted brown hair and put it up in a messy bun. I look around my room and spot my backpack i grab it and put it on my back and walk down stairs. "goodmorning sweetie big day today are you excided" ask my mom in a very nice tone "yeah i guess" i said and shrugged my shoulders. I walk over to the fruit basket and grab a peach. "BYE MOM I LOVE YOU" i yell from the door. I walk over to my car and get in "okay brooklynn you got this be strong". I start the car and back out of the driveway and drive to school. I see a boy with his hood over his head crossing the street i get a quick look at his face hes good looking ill say. I pull in to the school parking lot and park my car. I see that same boy but his hood is down and hes hanging out with another boy they look the same. I look up "sliders high" were did they get that name. I walk in the school and i look at my schudule room 301 were is that. I walk over to a boy and tap him on the shoulder "um hi i was wondering if you knew were room 301 was" "yeah im going to there let me take you there" "uh thanks thats very kind of you" i didnt see his full face he wasnt really looking at me. Before he took me to room 301 he looked over at a boy and mouthed something to him and he shook his head. We walk down the hall he turns and looms at me and I look back "your the boy" "what" he says is confustion. "you were walking wernt you" "yeah" "i drove past you" "oh". We get to the room and i see a teacher with a warming smile looking at me and wikd kids ibe seen some of them. I saw aaron carpender (idk how to spell his name im sorry) cameron dallas, nash grier and hayes grier. I saw all youtubers that are really big. " everyone look up here we have a new student" i wave " whats you name sweetie" "brooklynn" "oo pretty name just like you" "thank you" "you can go sit by grayson". So thats his name grayson. I sit down next to him he taps me. "uh hi" "hi" i said back "first day" "yeah" " can i see your schudule" "sure"i had him a piece of paper that has all my classes on it. " we have all the same classes" "grayson weres your brother" says the teacher "uhhh umm i have no idea" can you please go look for him AGAIN" "yes miss,smith".

*skip to lunch*

I get my food aka slop. I sit down at an empty table. I open my back pack and pull out my notebook the next thing i know grayson sits down and so does another boy. "hi brook this is my twin ethan" "hi ethan I say not looking up" "what are you writing" "nothing" i got scared when he said that so i closed it and put in my backpack. "oh sorry ethan hi im brook" "h-h-hi brook" "you ok" "y-yeah im fine" " are you sure" "y-yeah" " ok just making sure". "sooo brook" grayson says "yeah" "do you want to hang out after school like maybe come over to my house" "yeah that would be great" "ok"

*skip to the end of school*

"do you guys want a ride to your house" " yeah sure" they both say. I hold out my hand an a rain drop hits my hand. "hurry" we climb in the car and drive off. "so weres your house" "go straight and take a left" "oh i live down there too". We pull into the nieghborhood "right there" "hey thats by my house" i say in shock. "really oh wow" Pull up in the driveway and shut the car off.

Hey guys sorry i cut it off short but thats for another chapter that will be coming out today aswell cause i have nothing to do and its just me and a computer all night so its the perfect time hope yall enjoyed this chapter