Leaving

Elisa pov

It's the day that I have to move. I really don't want to leave my friends here.they mean the world to me. I know I will never have as good of friends as them because they have helped me through everything. I hope I can find good friends in California. I just can't wait for the beach the most living in Missouri there is no ocean so yea. I just don't want a lot of people asking me for pictures at the airport. At some times I hate being a model. I mean I would much rather have a normal life.
"Elisa come on we are leaving!"my mom Amy yelled
"Coming!"I yelled running down the stairs. I jumped into the car trying to beat my mom because if I didn't she would drive out of the drive way and I would have to chase her to get in.
Skip car ride
When we got to the airport I was a mess because I fell asleep in the car. I met a really nice girl named Niya she was on vacation out here and was heading back to California so she said that we could sit by each other on the plane so we did. She was really nice and pretty(up in media the one with glasses). When we got on the plane we sat in the very back so no one could see me.
Skip plane ride
When we were landing Niya asked if I wanted to go to the beach with her and her friends so I asked my mom and she said yea. So Niya and I walked to the beach and I was shocked by who her friends were. The boy I have always wanted to meet was standing right in front of me. He didn't see me so I went to one of the other girls her name was helena(girl in the farther back of the photo). She was talking to a boy named gage(only guy in the photo). She started to talk to me and ask a lot of question and I answered as fast as I could because she would ask question after question and not stop. Then she was interrupted by the boy I loved so much.....

Sorry I haven't updated I will as much as I can but school is UGHHHHHHHHHHH