CHAPTER 26

Flint's PoV

His left hand started to roam around my my body and pulled me closer to him while kissing me hungrily.

Dahilan para maramdaman ko 'yung *toot* niya.

Damn! I can't control myself.

His lips move down and lick and bite my neck.

I started to move my hands on his pants and tease his crotch.

But Micko is more Intelligent than me.

He unbutton my polo shirt and suck my bare chest while trailing down his fingers down to my abdomen causing me to moan.

Micko pushed me to the couch and unbuckle my pants.

"Stop"-I command.

"What?!"- he's so cute while raising his eyebrows.

"Ako naman"-I gave him a sweet smile and bit his neck while licking it circularly.

I don't fvcking care kung magkaroon ng mark.

I'm Marking MY TERITORY.

I bit his polo and pulled it, dahilan para mapunit at tumilapon lahat ng botones at tumambad sa akin ang matipunong katawan ni Micko.

Micko groan and smiled habang nakaClose eyes.

His nipples are pinkish, DAMN ATTRACTIVE DUDE! Tapos tanginang abs 'to!

I suck his right nipples, and heard him groan. Sign that he likes what I did.

Inulit ulit, and slowly sucking his body and abs, down to his abdomen and unbuckle his school pants.

In a one swift move naunbutton ko na rin. Kanina pa pala nakaawang yung zipper.

Kaya di na nahirapan. HAHAHA.

I look at him straightly and remove his boxers and brief.

And DAMN AGAIN!

HIS FVCKING HUGE! I Don't know what to say with his 6 anda half Inch crotch with reddish mushroom head and straight built cock.

"Kaya?"-Micko playfully ask me. Seems like, NakakaChallege.

For this guy, I will do anything just to make him happy.

I slowly lick the body of his crotch and made him moan for more.

"Please! Ahhhhh! Damn you Flint! Are you teasing me?! Please! Shit!"-I heard him moan angrily? Hahha. What the hell. Angrily?

"Please Flint?"-Micko habang close pa din yung mata habang hawak yung batok ko at siya naman nakaupo sa couch. Ako naman nakaluhod.

At dahil first time ko. Ewan kung anong gagawin.

Nanunuod ako ng porn, hell yeah.

So I decided to Lick and suck the head of his dick and moan in every suck. Swirling my tongue inside.

"Wag mo naman itama yung ngipin mo please? Angsakit! Try ko mamaya sayo?"- Feeling ko nagbuBlush ako 0////0

"Now suck and lick it gently, wag mo isayad ngipin mo. Masakit talaga ehhh."-I saw him smirk.

As what he said. Ginawa ko ang makakaya ko.

Puro moans and groans ang nadidinig ko sa sala.

Until he pulled me closer to his dick and exploded on my mouth!

Mouth!

Mouth!

Mouth!

MOUTH!?!