Chapter 2

At school,

LOHDEN POV

Me and my sister was on the porch listening to music while waiting for Cameron when my sister tapped me. " yea" " ummmmmmm i need to tell you something" "okay what is it" " i have feelings for cameron but i see the way he looks at u so imma back off." " what!!! No he looks at you like hes in lov- " like who in love" Cameron butted iin. " noothing nothing " i said walking to the car. While i was in him and Paris was talking and laughing . I not going to lie i was pissed off. They got in smiling at eachother. He kept looking at me in the mirroir looking confused but i ignored.

We arrive at the school, i hurried and got out rushing to class. Right when i was abt to walk in someone bumped into me making me frasll. " oohhh shit my bad ma "

ALEX POV

I was walking down the hall when i seen this beauful girl. she wasnt paying attention so i bumped into her on a accident. ( sike). "Shit my abd ma." " umm its okay " i realized that she was crying." ma why that beautiful face of urs crying. i said flashing my million dallor smile. " its nothing " she said smiling like crazy. " im alex" " hey im Lohden." we started walking and talking when i asked her " hey ma wanna skip its just today" she started thinking and looking around " umm okay" we walked out when someone girl that looked just like her im guessing her twin and some nigga. " lohden where are u going shouldnt u be n class" " im skipping today i be back' she said nd started walking off grabing my hand.

(piture of alex to the side)