the Unseen War

chapter 1

Year,2026. The Syrian war left America in shambles. Our economy dissolved as the days past. Once we lost the high ground and the Syrians invaded there was no use in fighting. The first target they hit was the pentagon. In order to stop all military order and disciple, they came as an infantry of kamikaze fighters prepared to die in the objective of taking down the world's super power. If the Syrians only knew what they were starting. After the November 21 attack on mainland U.S.A, the Russians ended any and all military backing that they were supplying to Syria and began a full homeland assault on the nearly landlocked nation. In a storm of fabled fortune, the Russians for once allied themselves fully to the United States. Quite soon after the new Syrian president began searching for ways to cripple this now unstoppable fighting force. the only option they had was to become a Taliban nation. after all the Taliban had integrated themselves with Al-Queda, the only guerrilla warfare fighters that landed a blow on mainland America in 2001. Now the new nation called Syrialtalisan( a combination of all three organizations) began an almost Cesar-like campaign on the outlying areas in an attempt to bolster their forces. They succeeded. First, seeing that it was the closest enemy against them, the New Islam Army, NIA, began the series of attacks that lead to the downfall of Russia. within a week the NIA toppled the Russian government and was already sending a naval assault across the Pacific toward Hawaii. Surprisingly enough, we held Hawaii for six months before they finally took the small island. Now they began were the Japanese had left off on December 7th all those years ago and continued the attack on the west coast of the U.S. The NIA took California all the way to Colorado with ease. They met resistance from Texas over to Florida and from Florida to Virginia. It was then on November 21,2023, that the NIA followed in the bath of Osama Bin Ladin and took down the Freedom Tower in NY, The Pentagon in D.C, and the White House. Only instead of planes, they strategically had infiltrators worm their way into the weak points of each building and detonate the explosives around their torsos. The buildings crumbled, giving an image to the sense of heart beak and the hope that, much like the buildings, came crashing down...

That's where we came in. After the rubble was cleared away, an elite illegal force set themselves against the NIA. We were called ANIA(Anti New Islam Army because we are very unimaginative.). ANIA consisted of street public defense and order enforcement officer Michael Pawluck, tech expert Ema Bonafede, transportation expert Heather Schmidt, Physical Trainer Jody Zotucha, Weapons supplier Liam Nee, My second in command and melee expert Tyler Fuller, and myself, first in command and weapons expert. We formed under no ones say so but our own. We watched as the Freedom Tower, Pentagon, and the White House practically disintegrated before the  eyes of the nation and decided to band together and make a difference. And thats what we did. We have taken out 17 different command posts of the NIA and 38 different leaders. We have made a name for our selves on U.S. soil. But the next obsticle will toss each and every one of us for a loop...