school

I got up it was 7 am school started @ 8 as always aj what I did was take a 20 minute shower out on my black pantie set and my lotion.The. I put on my out fit  .But what I had to do was go fix me and dana some lunch so I Cooked in early breakfast downstairs for the. Hungry niggas and fixed me and dana some lunch.
🍔
🍔
🍔
🍔40 minutes later
Well now I was in the car I just dropped dana off to school and when j got out the car to enter the school and I opened the door all heads turned .An I'm walking in the hallway when I notice this fine ass boy calling me SK I looked a Lil bit then I noticed thats the boy who was looking at me and wanted to know who I was.
Vahdjis POV
So I'm looking @ this fine ass girl then I start calling her and she looks @ me then look away I'm like tf so I walk over there to spit some game on her and she was a fine ass coke bottle .She was just slim thick all over .So I walked up to her and was like hey ma .Then she looked up @ me and I was like ain't u the girl from yesterday.
Rayna:yeah and now u wanna talk but I'm not just that girl I'm Rayna but how about u what's ur name.
Vahdji:I'm vahdji I just started in the game and getting to business but let me-(she got to walk off BC the bell rung).hold up ma @ meats let me show u where all ur. Lasses at so he showed me where all my classes wore then he left he said he had to meet up with my brother then he asked for my number  .He said it in  His fine ass tone he was like so u gone let me get den digits ma.An then he hugged me before I went into my science class for first period
***********7 hours later
It was now 3 pm I was getting out if school when is see. Vahdji trying to talk to this girl name eriana who was in my first period  when I walked by and got in my brothers car .I stopped by sonic and not me a strawberry shortcake milkshake it was good af.
*****10 minutes later
An unknown number is calling and it wasvahdji so I answered it and I was like hey he said hey ma how u been I'm at ur house right now.So I pulled up at my house and he's standing on my porch with some red roses.I gif out the car  .
me:y all the roses
VAhdjj:they for u ma
Me:thanks DAT WS do sweet but I don't do flowers I have allergies but ill still keep em.
I unpock my door an we walk in together an I'm holding the roses and king and l his friends was sitting in the couch ayinh the game.when all heads turned and my cousin an brother got up an was like why u talking to her did we give u permission.
Me:chill out he goes to school with me
King:An this my house I make the rules u still my Lil sister u ain't grown yet dont get it twisted