Chapter 11

AN: Guys Thanks for all the SUPPORT! This is the end. 

PARDON MY ENGLISH 

 Chapter 11

3 years later....

Sabrina promised She won't ever ever ever go to a forest trip. 

She learned how to be happy. 

Greyson and Sabrina became a very GOOD FRIENDS 

Gaga and Sabrina became BEST FRIENDS.

every Sunday they venerate their friends and love ones who died in Candorgia Iloco' Soa 

Sabrina met a new guy and she already settled down.  The guy was Mark, She met him at the very exact time and place of burial of Matthew. Mark was visitng his girlfriend who died a year ago, He sat beside Sabrina and offered her an handkerchief  Mark is the guy who never left Sabrina, He had witnessed how Sabrina mourned with endless tears, Mark did really felt sorry for Sabrina, what he could only do is to be with Sabrina and help her to ease the pain. until Sabrina already got to herself (after 1 year, Mark and Sabrina became good friends she introduce him with gaga and greyson with ofcourse her mother ) yet still hurt inside but she know that Matthew would be happy if someone will care for her until the rest of her life and she's thinking of Mark so they dated, Sabrina shared her sweet memories of Matthew with her, she shared her life so as Mark did. They've been dating for a year when Mark proposed to Sabrina.

 Greyson on the other hand, She met Aloisa one year after the burial of Ria, He met her while he was visitng Ria, offering candle, some choclates and cute flowers whilst Aloisa is next to her girlfriend's grave sitting while looking to her mother's grave, they met They shared their lives specially about Ria whose Greyson's died girlfriend and date then they also get married. 

Sabrina has 4 children, 3 sons the are 2 boys, 1 is gay and a daughter 

Sabrina become the most loving and best mother their children can have. 

also with the father :) 

Aloisa and Greyson had 2 daughters. 

they become very good parents. 

though SADNESS AND DEATH came between all of them they still managed to just let all the emotions go and just be happy until you really commit HAPPINESS. 

they live happily ever after :) 

=================== THE END =====================

THANK YOU READERS GOD BLESS YOU ALL :)