Chapter 6: Diary

....READ READ VOTE VOTE...

Chapter 6

"Woah! Gosh I thought I was going to die."
Ria said breathless and panting in nervous. she's sweating
Ria is the last one that got to exit from the car though Greyson helped her she hardened and suggested to just go, Greyson trust Ria anyway so he did what Ria said. 

"Babe! Ove here!" Greyson shouted for a reason. 

they were hiding in the tall tree. 
They were all tired, It is there battle to fight for their lives but even they don't stop fighting if their fate has to end. 

"Hoooo!" Sabrina sighed. 
"I love you Matthew" she exclaimed prankly. 
"I love you more, Die or live, I will always love you" Matthew answered. 

HA HA HA HA! laugh of the cannibals. 

They ran!

inches away from the house of the cannibals that's the direction they went to. 
Ria stumbled in great pain she stepped a rock and her knee ended straight to an end of a bambooon the ground yes! her knees were pierced.

AH! shiT! Ria exclaimed in anxiety, help me!

"Babe! Oh my! RAGH!!!" PSTH!"

Greyson carried Ria 

Matthew and Sabrina are already inside the house. 

"Oh shit!" Sabrina turned her head to look back and she saw the cannibals!

They helped Greyson to carry her. 

"AAHH!" Greyson screamed, his left was shot by a sharp tool. 
Blood popped. 

"Fuck! ah!" Greyson said in pain whilst trying to survive himself and his boyfriend. 

HAHAHA! the cannibals laughed. 

Baabbbe! Ria exclaimed. 

*slam! 

Finally they are already inside. 

"Hey! Put some blocker! Sabrina suggested in hurry. 

Matthew pushed some heavy materials that can block the door. 

he's finished. 

"Aww! Aw! aw! Awch." Ria hurtfuly said. trying to remove the bamboo. 
"Babe! babe! breathe deeply." he immidiately removed the bamboo! 
"AHHHHHHHH!" ria screamed in pain.
"SSHHHH! babe! Shhhh" Greyson huged Ria. 

Greyson and Ria are both on the wooden ground holding hands. 

Silence and feeling assurance of safety. 

It is silent outside, signifies they're gone. 

"Hey! You both feel better?" sabrina asked. 

"Yeah" They both whispered breathless. 

"Good, just stay there, we're just going to find some medicines available here" Sabrina said. 

"Okay, be safe" Matthew said. 

"Okay" whispered aloud. 

-----------------
They checked every corner of the house and found out nothing but an abondoned, deteroraiting black wooden brown, web,mess , antique objects. etc.  

"Matt this house is old, abondoned one" Sabrina said. 

"yeah, this is terrible" Matthew answered

"Hey! look!" Matthew said. 

Sabrina go to him. 

Matthew showed a dusty and old diary. 

"Woah! *she coughed,  removing web and dust 
"what is this?" she asked. 

"It is a diary" Matthew answered. 

"OF what?" Sabrina slowly asked. 

"maybe we should open it to find out" Matthew suggested. 

March 16, 1557 ( La San Jose Islas DE Canni ) *Only a fiction 

nakariingak involuntary haan ko amu tuy marikriknak tattak la a narikna atuy a rikna, mabutengak kasla adda mangyari, Timakderak jay kamak, rimwar nak tuy kuwartuk, nagdilim, nagusok, nag grey, awan makitak, aray! nadsakit jay usok kasla nalla kanen jay matak, kasla la maikat jay matak ti sakit, nakigtutak di rimwar nak jay balay mi nakitak nga agkagkagulo ti tattao, kasla ada ti crisis nga immatake jay bukid me isunga awan ti makan mi, naawan jay usok, limmag-an jay riknak gapu ta awan jay usoken. 

BLAH BLAH BLAH 

March 18, 1557 
duwwa nga aldaw nga awan ti Makan min naperdi amin nag inmulmula da nanagn ken tatang, nagkuttung kamin, agingana tatta haan mi latta amu ti mapaspasamak tuy lugar mi, agingana haan mi a nakayananen ti bisin, nakigtutak ta adda mhit nangisakmal tuy immakun, kingat na ti natang ken a natangken! nagsakit! nagsangitak! indurun ko tas nagtarayak, haan ku ammu nakaturugak gayam jay napanak kun tas ti agsubli nak! nakitak nga amin da khut dara dara ken natayen agingana nakikadwa ak kanyada ken nanganak ti tao, jammu ngem daytoy la ti paraan tapno mabiagen agingana dagiti tattao ket nagbalin nga agresibo isunga napilitan kami nga gumamit ti kutsilyo tapno la mapatay da. 

blah blah blah... 

march 16 

I woke up feeling eerie and a feeling that never felt before, I'm feeling something going to happen , I got up my bead and went out my room, very dar, smoky, very grey, the smoke was painful It's like it's going to eat my eyes, It's like my eyes going to explode and going to be remove, I went out my house, I saw people panicking they are uncontrolled, It's lt's a FAMINE crisis attacked our crops in the farm that's why we don't have anything to eat.  the smoke dissappeared, my feelings lighten.

March 18 

2 days already still the crisis is unidentified, we have no food, our crops were destroyed, we're so skinny our bones are coming out  until were unable to cope the starvation and hunger, I was shocked! someone bite my hand, he bite very strong like a tiger., It is very painful I cried. I pushed him away and run, I didn't know that I fell asleep I decided to go back, I saw blood everywhere, people are dying, bones are peeping, until I decided join the group of these people, I ate humans, It is a sin but I want to live, generations past and people that go there became more aggresive that's why we are forced to use knifes or tools for haunting... 

------------------------------

"OH my gosh!" Sabrina exclaimed. She had goosebumps. 

SILENCE sorrounded the place. 

*Knock Knock Knock Knock 

------------------------------------------

READ READ VOTE VOTE