part 1

I don't own the black butler characters.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Ciel was in his study working on his paper work that seem to never end. He was growing tired. He decided to take a break. He called for Sebastian. Sebastian enter his study and asked "Yes mater, what would you like?". Ciel answered with his normal attitude "I want my favorite tea, and I'm not in the mood for a snack." "yes master" Sebastian replied. Once Sebastian left, Ciel turns and looks out the window. In complete shock, he jumped out of his chair and ran to the front door. He walks outside looking around in panic. He finally spotted you crawling on the ground. He ran up to you and saw you were covered in blood. You saw him running towards you. For a minute you were relived and on the other hand you were frightened because you didn't know him or if he was going to hurt you like the other group of men. But for some reason you felt he wouldn't hurt you. The look in his eyes were , like he wanted to help you. Once Ciel reached you, you had fainted from lose of blood. Ciel with panic in his voice screamed " Sebastian, i want you to do what ever is necessary to save this girls life! That's an order!" Sebastian had got her in the manner and had May-rin clean her up. she gave her some spare clothes. Sebastian had brought you in the guest bedroom. You woke up in a random room, that you have never seen before. The only thing you could remember was the look on the boy's face. You started to walk down the hallway. Suddenly you saw a tall, slender man, with black hair and red eyes. "Miss, your up, as well i see. May i ask, whats your name?" You had to think for a minute before answering. "My name is (y/n)." "Well miss (y/n), i am Sebastian. I am the maters head butler." then giving you a devilish smile. "May i escort you to meet the master? He has been dying to know who you are." Sebastian said while he held out his arm. you took his arm and walked down the hall till you reached a double door room. Sebastian knock on the door upon entering . the boy looked up from the papers he had stacked on his desk.