Chapter 1 meeting layla,emma sophie

S.P.O.V
***********
I put on my baby blue bridesmaid dress on, with blue, gradient butterfly's cascading down the dress. When I heard a "KOCK" on the door. I shouted "come in" in a croaky voice after shouting at my brother all day yesterday. My sister walked in wearing her white, shift-on dress. I was speechless, lost for words. I didn't even hear my sister asking me a  question. I just stood there ....Frozen.

"BANG" I jumped to my feet in full alert, my heart beating faster and faster. And their in front of me was, mum in astonishment of how beautiful me and my sister looked, who has drop her dress and shoes on the floor. And from where I was standing, I could see that mum was starting to tear up. So I walked up to mum and gave her the biggest hug I have ever done in a long time since dad has left me my sister and mum and run off with another girl . I always thought it was my fault I felt like I could of been a better daughter and been there for mum as she didn't handle it very well. I was suddenly snap out of my trance because before I knew it , my sister has also put her arms around mum and me and their we stood in the middle of the changing room in a big , group hug. Which felt amazing a warm tingly feeling surged through my body and I didn't want to let it go. It felt like ages , but for me it only felt like we hugged for 10 mins. And I didn't want it to stop.

But it did sadly When the changing room door open to reveal my sisters friends which  was standing in the door way with their sisters which were the same age as me. They also was wearing bridesmaids dresses  like me. But one had a green dress and one has a pink dress. While my sister had some gossip time with her friends, me on the other was .....well a bit shy, and well..... felt awkward. I turned around to check to see where my mum was but she was too busy chatting away with the hairdresser and makeup artists .But as I was looking at my mum the girl in the green butterfly dress came up to me and tapped me on the shoulder making me jump , and introduce her self " hey my name Layla" then she called over the other  girl in the pink dress " this is Emma " nice to meet you two I said cheerfully because I was so glad that I didn't have to speak first and also the one who didn't have to started the conversation. Luckily

" What's your name said Emma nervously. " with her hand behind her back ,oh my name is Sophie" then Layla said from out of the blue " you know what" ...... "What said me and Emma", " we should be best friends..... There was a moment of silence ....... Then we all agreed "yes" (at the same time)"ginx " "double ginx" we all turned and runned like wild wolfs racing to the last meat on earth ( which was the wooden table in life right this moment ) and because we were so well clueless and well also.....Silly we completely didn't notice that we all triped over the suitcases and bags that was laying on the floor ,and all landed on the floor in a big "THUD" .

there we were .laying on the floor laughing and laughing and well .....mum, sister Ella  and , my sisters friends all frowned at us . But we couldn't help it and burst out laughing on the floor in s laughing fit and from that moment on  we knew that we are going to be best friends and that our ,OUR friendship will grow forever stronger and that every moment and minute we spend I wouldn't change my best friends.

*******************
I'm new at this and I hope you like the first chapter I love to hear you feed back, if you got a tips or any ideas for my story to get better pls tell me in the comments below xx

*******************I'm new at this and I hope you like the first chapter I love to hear you feed back, if you got a tips or any ideas for my story to get better pls tell me in the comments below xx