Chapter 5 the party

S.P.O.V
***************
I finish washing my hair in the shower , and rinsing my body with shower gel. I wrapped a towel around my self and walked into my room putting on my body lotion, make up and Putting by hair into curls as well as choosing my outfit with matching pair of heels. I walked down the stairs and flopped onto the couch , turning on the tv and it came up with" love island " I watched half of it . when I hear the door bell ring and turned the TV off,  slipped on my pair of heels grabbing my coat from the peg next to the door and , open the door to find Layla standing in the door way " come on boys are waiting for us " .

It has been ages since I have been to a party/club after my really horrible relationship , which has been leaving me a bit well .....wary and couscous. I closed the door behind me and I made my way into Layla's car with my hair blowing in the wind as we made our way to the club/party.

We arrived and the music could be heard from miles Layla jumped ahead of the cue and talking to the guard " hey max how's your day been " , " very well .trying to make some money so I can save for my daughters birthday Mam ". "!well It is good to see you . Meet you at work on Monday then." Yes have a good day " , as he winked at Layla and she winked back.

My heart started to race as we enter the building ,  and we both made our way to the vip area pushing and shoving people out the way "OUCH " i yelled when someone stepped on my toe. We finally made it to the vip area I flopped on to the seat rubbing my foot after someone stepping  on it.

Layla pulled me up from my seat and took me to the middle of the dance floor and starting dancing. Come one Sophie loosen up a bit will you, we are supposed to have fun.

And that's last thing I remembered as my head started to pound I realised what I was just about to do. I was standing up on the stage some people watching me , some was dancing and kissing in the middle of the dance floor. I was blinded of by the stage spot light fixed on me and I could hear what song I was about to sing " bad romance " the song I loved when I was younger I started to sing and I could hear layla cheering on and before I knew it Layla was up on stage with me singing her heart out and I started to sing but not to full extent she was doing.
As the song finished I can feel my heart throbbing harder and harder. Layla wanted to sing another song but I couldn't do this anymore and said "I needed to go home I mean home like right now " putting my cold drink on my head to help the throbbing " ok
Come to mine house it's closer" Layla  .We arrived  at Layla house like jelly just walking into everything. And from that moment my mine went blank.

I woke up to find .........
***************
Who do you think she was in bed with and did she do anything else
Leave your suggestions in the comment below and don't forget to

***************Who do you think she was in bed with and did she do anything else Leave your suggestions in the comment below and don't forget to