Chapter 5

"Oh Louis. If only you knew you were mine." Zayn sighed. He just pinned another picture of Louis teaching a small girl piano, he took yesterday. Zayn smiled at it and walked to his desk in the corner of the room with pencils, erasers, color pencils, pens, paints, and many sheets of paper, big and small. Zayn loved to sketch out Louis.

He liked to draw every single detail of Louis' face and loved that his face was perfect in every way. Lips, eyes, nose, everything! He loved it all, but he also liked to draw other things. He liked to draw him and Louis holding hands, hugging, kissing

"You caused this obsession, Louis." Zayn sighed feeling a little guilty, but then it washed away when he picked up his pencil and doodled the shape of Louis' head. Half an hour later he finished drawing his new 'Master Piece' and pinned it on the wall next to the new Louis picture. He leaned forward and traced Louis features, stopping at his lips. "If only I could touch, feel, taste those soft looking lips of yours, Lou." 

*BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BE-*

Zayn turned off his watch and smirked. "10 minutes till work, Lou Lou!" Zayn cheered, beginning to tie up his shoe laces and pulling the black hoodie over his head. Before he could turn off the light he kissed Louis' picture on the lips and looked at the photo with narrow eyes. "Don't go fucking off with that blond boy! You're mine Louis William Tomlinson!" Zayn exclaimed switching the light off and closing the door.

 ---

Zayn walked to Louis' house and waited behind the big oak tree he always hid behind. He waited until Louis walked out pulling a beanie over his brown, feathery hair and began whistling down the block. Zayn quietly followed 10 feet behind and stopped when Louis knocked on Niall and Liam's door.

"I told you not to fuck off with him." Zayn growled, his hand turning into a fist. If Zayn wasn't trying to be so sneaky he would've pulled Louis away from the door and take him away with him.

"Oh hi Louis. Niall is just finishing up his breakfast. Come in." A brown eyed boy smiled and Louis smiled back walking inside.

"Like one wasn't enough." Zayn mumbled sneaking behind the house to a window. He peeked inside through the light colored kitchen curtain and saw Louis greet Niall and sat next to him on the kitchen stool. Zayn just watched them talk with a glare. "No funny business, Horan."

 ---

"Alright Li. I'm going to work with Lou. Bye!" Niall waved good bye and Louis did the same following Niall out the door. They both walked in a comfortable silence, Niall occasionaly kicking a stone and Louis whistling some random song.

"So what are you planning to do on Valentines Day? It's two weeks from now you know." Niall wiggled his eyebrows at Louis. Zayn walked closer to them wanting to hear Louis' answer. "Nothing." Louis shrugged and continued walking. 

"Nothing? There's got to be some special girl you got an eye on!" Niall exclaimed. Louis tensed up and shook his head. "There's no girl, Niall." Niall looked at him confused, but then smirked. "So who's the guy you got an eye on?" He nudged Louis' shoulder and watched Louis cough awkwardly.

"Um there's no guy I have an eye on e-either. They're all nice and all but none of them caught my attention." Zayn let out a sigh of relief but apparently it was too loud because Niall and Louis turned around. "What was that?" Niall looked around. Zayn made it in time to hide behind a building before they realized it was him. Well before they realized that he existed. 

"I don't know. Let's just go." Louis walked off with Niall into the same old building with sticker music notes on the windows. As usual Zayn watched for the first 20 minutes of the work shift, then left into the woods until Louis' work day was over.