Trial 2

I had to look back at my life..and think about something that could get me out of this...."What of my training warned me of this?"I thought to myself..i thought back to my days of harsh training.I remembered something...someone may frame the killing...Hmmm...but who though?...Was one of the dead still alive and they just try to fool us?I knew that all too well....with well Pheonix of the other school,The one we had to watch with everyone that girl composed.What was her name again? Oh who cares it doesn't matter now....she disappeared a very long time ago,but if it was her and she was back...then how did it happen?

"Gabby?...look at their death times in the reimondo files...they don't add up." Lunar said to me,so I did....The time of deaths were 2 hours apart...it seemed like sierra was killed second and shania was killed first...."hm..how strange..." I said...we saw Daniel Gunner walk in."Have you two been in my stash of drugs?" He asked. We shook our heads no and he seemed puzzled,"Huh? Really...cause my stash of drugs...it seems like someone took some from where i stash them...I reckon one of you two stole them...but it doesn't seem like you did and no one else claimed to know anything about drugs." He said. "Well we've been investigating the scene....and things just don't add up.." i said to Daniel."How so?" he asked,"none of this evidence makes any sense....nothing adds up to each other...who could kill them if there are no fingerprints...and she couldn't stab her self....because both of her hands are tied together...and shania was killed before sierra...." I replied.."well did you check on shania...i think she was strangled rather than hung..." Daniel replied,My eyes widened and i ran saying thanks to him and rushed to checked shania's body...no one was in that room at the time...so easy investigation time...I checked and saw rope marks just like ones she was hung with but the rope marks were rope burn marks..I was shocked....it all started to become clear...but what didn't become clear...was who was the killer?I felt some creep up behind me i turned grabbed their hand and slammed them to the ground.I'm glad i did...it was someone with a mask and a knife trying to kill me..I chuckled at their attempt and sent a glare at them."trying to kill me I see..." I chuckled more and my eyes that once were blue turned red."Are you an idiot...?Trying to kill a third person...someone who knows everything about how to survive this and has been in one of these situations before...cause you will fail if you try that again!"I said.they groaned and were ready for a fight...so they dropped the knife and we fought...I ended up winning...I grinned..'told you I would win...I've had more preparation for this..." I said and turned around and saw lunar,Daniel,lavender and momo looking at me like i was insane...I just smirked deviously...and i pushed them out of the way and walked out ...Lunar who was just shocked followed me while the others went to see who i had just beaten up.I didn't care at the moment, i just walked back to my room..and lunar somehow got into my sealed off room.I went and layed on my bed...the rest was a blur though...all i remembered after lunar walked up to me was that i passed out.I woke up and looked beside me and saw lunar sitting in a chair right beside me."L-lunar...?" I weakly said his name.his ears perked up and he smiled to see I was back to normal.I smiled back at him...he got me up and we had left....apparently the trial had started without knowing....we just ran to the room and reimondo stopped us..."Why are you two late...wait gabby....did you....ah....come in...you found the killer....by the way..." he laughed and let us in.we walked in and all eyes were on us..."Huh?" i was scared...so was lunar..until lavender ran up and hugged us. "We thought you two were dead....all we knew was gabby walked off and you followed her and you guys didn't come back...we were worried."Lavender said with tears in her eyes..."were fine...also who was the killer?" I asked. "Liam....he lived..and well....he killed the girls...and you missed the whole trial...and apparently the weapons were laced with drugs."lavender said.me and lunar only said sorry and were held back by reimondo for being late.He asked why were were late and what happened to me....so we answered...i could answer all but the last question...with what happened....Soon he let us go with the others back to our regular rooms..I fell on my bed and it felt nice to be back.