Chapter One - Hey DUFF!

For a long time, I believed a very solid thing about high school society. I had core beliefs that I lived by for my entire high school experience.  First, everyone in high school, was out to get everyone else in high school. Secondly, no matter how much you say, or think, that you aren't apart of a cliche label, you are. Thirdly, and most importantly, you cannot change those labels. There are only a few core labels among the teens of today, there are the jocks, the princesses, the nerds, loners, and the hipsters. If you think you don't fit into one, you're probably a hipster.

For me, high school had always been pretty dull. Most teenagers have stories to write about how wild their lives are, how every weekend there's a new party with a new fuck and a new hangover! I, am not one of those teenagers. My friends however, are. They're popular, they're happy, they're the kids that people aspire to be. I just kinda followed them around.

Which is where our story begins.

It was like any other day in my opinion, nothing seemed different or out of the ordinary as I stood between my two friends, Allison Argent, a tall, pale girl with long brown hair and the prettiest brown eyes, flawless jawbone, and Malia Tate, also tall, slightly tanner girl with long blonde hair and the prettiest brown eyes. They were both wearing their usual style, Allison in a cute black skirt and a matching top while Malia sported shorts and a button down, and I.. well I wore a loose fitting black t with some baggy ripped up jeans. Sexy trio, right?

A light chatter had fallen around the halls, as it would in any high school, people joined together with their friends and joined together with their cliques. Even the teachers had grouped to the other educators that they enjoyed being around. A typical, typical day.

Like usual, a couple of stares were on us. Though after getting them for fiveish years, you don't really notice them.

"Allison's ass is the hottest in the school," Greenberg had giggled to his group of friends.

"And Malia's boobs are the hottest in the school," Jake, one of the other boys nodded along, arms crossed.

"And Lydia.. Well Lydia's grades are the hottest in the school." Greenberg had nodded. The group pursed their lips, and simply nodded their head in agreement.

Not like that was wrong anyway. My grades were the bomb.

This day felt like it was going to be great. That is however, until we saw Princess Bitch walking towards us. Or rather, her name was actually Erica.

Meet Erica Reyes. Most popular princess in the school. Long blonde hair, body like a goddess, could probably turn a guy to stone with one look. She was little miss Cleopatra, you know, if Cleopatra was a soul sucking witch. The three of us hated her, we were also pretty sure she hated us. Well, she hated me for sure. But did we pretend to like her? Of course we did. Not liking her would be like social suicide. She could ruin us all with the bat of her eyelashes.

Today, the snake wearing human skin wore a sickeningly kind smile, her little pet, Heather, stood next to her, just slightly behind her with her phone up, video taping everything that was going on. Heather was a pretty looking girl. You had to be to be accepted by Erica, of course she wasn't prettier than Erica, that was also one way to make her hate you. Lucky me right? At least I don't have my looks hanging over her head. Just my brains.

Allison and Malia were smiling falsely at Erica while my eyes were on the camera, eyebrows knitted together in slight curiosity and definite confusion.

"Hey girls," Erica said in her pippy fake tone, offering two slips of pink paper to Allison, and then Malia respectfully.

"I'm throwing a party tonight. It'd be great to see you there! Heather will be filming everything, including right now, for my youtube channel. I hope you don't mind," She cooed.