Chapter 1

Macy (Pov)

Well I guess that will start to tell y'all about my life story and how it ended like it did but the thing is I don't know where to start my story.

Well here's the thing had to marry my homeroom teacher so that he can protect me from my mom and dad because they abuse me and call me names and they would say that your nothing and no man would ever love you because you are worthlessness. But the thing about that I use to believe them but then I met Ben who is my homeroom teacher and my husband now and I love him to death but I don't know if he feels the same way about me. I really want to ask but I'm too scared to do that and yes we have sex a lot and that is the other thing is now I'm pregnant with twins  and the other thing I haven't told him yetCause I'm scared that he would dump me and kick me out of the house.

Should I tell him?or wait a little until I'm about three months cause I'm only two months into the pregnancy but won't Ben be mad if I wait that long? But now I'm a teenage mom and I'm only 17years old and Ben is too young to be a dad too because he is only 20 years old. So now you see why I said what should I do about the baby?.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

The Next Day...............................................

Hey Ben can you come here for a second or so? Why baby what's wrong? Nothing I just need to tell you something and what might that something be? That we are going to have twins because I'm pregnant with your babies wow that is great I'm so happy for us. And we are not going to be like your parents OK and just so you know I'm am so in love with you Macy I wasn't going to tell you cause I didn't know if you felt that way about me just to tell you Ben I fell the same way you feel about me I just didn't know if you fell in love with me like I fell in love with you. Because I was scared that you didn't love me and that you would make me leave because I was pregnant with your babies and now I see that we feel the Safeway about whether.