3.The Bully's Back

I was walking down the halls looking for drama class. I looked to the right, "Drama". This must be it. I took a deep breath, and peeked inside. I found a spot and put my bag down. 

The room was big, there was a small stage at the front, a few chairs arranged nicely in the middle, and some musical instruments. There were already a few people in the room chatting.

While waiting for class to start, I took out my phone and started to scroll though my Instagram. I was kinda obsessed with it. I was scrolling through my feed and I heard my phone beep. I got a message from an unknown number. I opened the message to see what it was.

"Hey pretty girl! I will get my revenge on you, better watch out! - Travis"  

Reading that text sent chills down my spine. And I thought, so his name is Travis...

A few minutes later, the teacher came in. 

"Mornin class! " He said

" First I would like to introduce you to our new student ---- Marceline Jade Smith. Welcome to Wenchester!" He greeted me

He was a nice teacher. Later onwe had to perform scenes from Shakespear. It was pretty fun! Then we gave us our assignments for the week. We had to write our own play, and then present it to the class.

"RRRIIINNNGGGGG" "Class dismissed" 

I grab my bag, and I needed to use the restroom. There wasn't any restrooms nearby. I looked everywhere. After awhile, I finally found restrooms, it was at a narrow corner for some reason.

When I walked out of the restroom, I was shocked! Guess who I saw?! Thats right! Travis, that bully ealier this moening! I was walking away tring not to make any eye contact but he grabbed my arm...

" HEY!"

"What do you want?!" I replied annoyedd

" I want revenge. You stepped on my foot this morning!"

"WELL YOU DESERVED IT!"

"Go on a date with me and I'll stop!" He said and walk closer to me

"NEVER, in a million years!"

I stepped back until I was at the very end, and had no where to go. He walked closer and leaned his hand on the wall above me. I could feel him breathing. "BACK OFF!" I said. But he kept coming closer until our breath was like mixing together.

He wasn't gonna back off. I slapped him. Hard. I had no idea what to do. He was gonna punch me until...

************************************************************************************************

10 votes and 5 comments for chapter 4. Don't you juz love cliff hangers?? :D Hope you enjoyed this chapter.

~Chelsea (I m the one typing it)