1. Getting Ready

Hey guys!! Sorry tht the first chapter took really long. I had an exam so I didn't hv time to use the computer so hope you enjoy the first chapter!! ~ Chelsea

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Going to a new school is one of the hardest thing to do, especially high school. New enviroment, new friends, new bully and even maybe new crush...

"RRRIIIINNNNGGGGG" "URRGGHH!" That annoying sound of my alram clock. I was looking for the snooze button but the clock fell. And thats when I knew I had to get up. I dragged myself to the bathroom to get ready for the first day of a new school.

I stripped myself and took a shower. I let the warm water run down my back and my hair. "Just give a reason just a little bits enough!" I was singing my favourite tunes by P!NK while washing my hair.  As soon as I was done, I took my towel and wrapped it around myself. I was freezing cold as winter was near. I brushed my teeth and head to my wadrobe.

I opened my wadrobe  to see what to wear. You need a good impression for the first day of school you know! I took out a floral dress, and top it off with a denim jacket, and a pair of knee high boots. Perfect!

I blow dried my dark brown wavy hair and tied it into a side braid.Put some eyeliner and mascara to match my favourite NYX lip gloss.

"MARCY,ARE YOU UP YET?" I heard my mum yelled from downstairs

I went down to get some of mum's pancake.

"MMmmmm...This are really good mum!" I said with a mouth full

Mum just smiled.I looked at my watch 'OH NO! Better hurry or I'l be late!" I grab my black prada bag that I got for my birthday and said bye to mum & dad and set off to school.

My school is just a few blocks away, so I just walked there. Walking thorugh the morning breeze sure is relazing with bird chirpings. The autumm leaves were falling as winter was near.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OK guys! That was it for chapter 1. I hope is not too boring :/ Hope you liked it! ^_^ 

~Chelsea aka Chelsluvs1Dxx

.