I'll treat you like a princess

Dear Diary ~
I don't know how it happened but it did!
Today in school, I was in my 1st period with one of my best friends Ella we were talking. When this boy in my class called Andrew stood up and sat with us. I know him because I talk to him sometimes and we have all of our classes together, to be honest I had a little crush on him when I first came to this school. But I got over it and forgot about it so I didn't really like him anymore. So Ella and I were taking when he said that he liked my hair. I ignore him because I know he plays around too much and he probably was just playing. My friend was like "he said that he likes your hair aren't you gonna say something?" So I said thanks I guess we'll he keep going and he started playing around a lot.

The bell rang and I was relieved that we change class because I was getting tired of him. (was I was really?) Well the bad thing like I said we got every class together, but he sits far away from me in my other class. So is all good.

When I got home I started thinking about today at school. I tried to convince myself that I wasn't starting to have a crush on him again.

Ella and Lucy were texting me and somehow I started talking about Andrew. I told them everything how I felt and all and that I think that am crushing on him again, but I don't want to because deep down I think he's just playing with me but then I want it to be true.

One thing he said that I can't get off my mind is " I'll treat you like a princess" that was one of the things he said when he started playing around.

I went to sleep thinking about it and I felt like my head was going to explote.

Sincerely, Lexi

beep(my phone)

I had a new message

Andrew- "Hey, is this Lexi?"

Lexi- "Yes, who is this?"

Andrew- "Is Andrew, someone gave me your number so I thought of texting you"

Lexi- "Oh is you"

Andrew- Yeah, I really like you.

Lexi - .........

Beep-Beep-Beep (My alarm clock was going off)

Did that really happen or did I just had a dream of Andrew texting me.

I check my phone and there weren't any new messages. I was definitely dreaming.

Dear Diary,

I just dreamed that Andrew told me he likes me. Am I going crazy? or what? But I can't like him I need to get rid of this crush. I will get hurt badly if I don't what should I do?

uhhhhhhhh this is driving me crazy.

Well I got to go because am going to be late to school.

Sincerely, Lexi

"Did you do the homework?" Lucy asked me. " We had homework?" I was too busy thinking about Andrew that I totally forgot about my homework. "Did you do it?" I asked. "No, I was asking so I can borrow it." She said. "Let's ask Ella she probably did it". "Hey girls!" she said sounding happy.

"Well someone is happy today" I said smiling. "Don't tell me you won the lottery! Lucy said joking.

"No, am just feeling happy today" she said smiling. "okay..." I said feeling a little mysteries. "Anyways Lexi and I wanted to know if you did the homework that Mr. Scott gave us yesterday.

"HOMEWORKKK" she said shock. "That homework cost 50% of our grades!" "Well great now we are dead." I said. If I wasn't thinking about Andrew I would be on this situation but is all my fault for not controlling my emotions. We walked to our Science class, when we got there we had to wait for Mr.Scott to come. While I was waiting I saw Andrew and Nicole coming together. Andrew started kissing her and holding her in front of everyone you know nasty they looked. Was I getting jealous? No I can't be I said I wasn't gonna fall for him and am not going to. When I started thinking about something else Lucy decided to bring the subject up. Is like no matter what it always end up being something about him. How am I suppose to compete with that. "I thought they broke up, so what are they doing kissing and holding each other?" Lucy said. "I don't know, and let's not talk about it" I said sounding a little mad without intending to. "Are you ok?" Ella asked. "Maybe" I said. "You can talk to us if anything" she said. "Yeah we are here for you" Lucy added. "Thank you guys I appreciated, but I don't feel like talking about it" I said. "ok" They both said.

For a second I thought he was serious about yesterday, all the things he said but I was right boys like him don't go just for one girl they flirt with every girl that goes their way. And I was just another toy on his way, and I almost fell(or let's say am falling for the trap)

I went home and took a long shower trying to get everything off my mind. I decided to go on Snapchat and post something. I put "Broken Hearted" on a picture and I post it. I took my diary and wrote...

Dear Diary,

Today was a awful day, I got a C on my homework grade because I forgot to do it thanks to Andrew for being in my mind. At least the teacher gave me a C after telling him that my dog ruin it. I know is a dumb excuse that lame people use but he was about to give me a F and a C is better even though is still failing. I hope he never finds out I don't have a dog because then I'll be in serious trouble. Anyways I plan on trying not to think about A and forget about him( If I can)

Sincerely, Lexi

The screen of my phone pop up.

You have a new notification on Snapchat from........................