Because of Them

★ Leo's POV

"That Hyuk asked you out." Monica had said to Harley. I knew that Hyuk her out. I didn't tell Monica because I didn't want Hongbin to find out. But because of N and his big mouth, Hongbin knows and I don't know what he will try to do this time. "You. Bitch." I growled into Monica's ear. She looked at me confused. "Don't you see what you did? You hurt Hongbin. And do you know what he does when he is hurt or mad? Huh? Do you?" I asked her. She shook her head with a scared look on her face. "He has to hurt someone or something." I told her. She has got to go, for multiple reasons. First, she wakes me up at night with her crying and yelling in her sleep. Second, she keeps telling me that she loves me and that she wants to go out with me, but I don't want to go out with her because I love someone else. And now she hurt Hongbin by blurting out that Harley is now going out with Hyuk. Now I have to find to him before he does something he will regret. "Ravi, Ken, N, and Lucia. You guys are coming with me to find Hongbin before he does something that will get him kicked out of the group. If we don't find him in two hours, I will report him missing to the police." I said. "Can I help?" Harley asked. "NO! Your one of the reason why he ran away." I told her. "What do you mean?" She asked me clueless. "He ran away cause he loves you and Hyuk took his only chance to be with you away." I said and ran out of the dorm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Mianhae for the late update. I was trying to focus on my exams for school. Since school is out now I might be updating more often. I'll be doing a double update today.

Saranghae my precious readers.

OK bye for now.