My Unexpected Savior

Disclaimer: I do not own these characters, nor do I own you. I'm just simply taking these characters into my own imaginative hands simply for your entertainment.

This is dedicated to my friend Jennifer who absolutely loves Jeff the Killer.

(y/n) POV)

So here I was.

Walking home after another deadbeat day at school. Somehow I'd managed to withstand the beatings that Dane and his gang of 'misguided students' that they frequently gave me.  Ever since my dad died I'd been taunted by Dane and his little group. But when I'd tried to ignore them they started ganging up on me and they're picking on me hadn't stopped for over a year. And I was still nowhere near happy that you were now freed from your bullies by the release of the school bell. Oh no, for I was now walking down the street to your hell of a household.

Ever since my dad died, every night, my mom would consume large quantities of alcohol and would 'torture' me. At Least it seemed like torture. Sometimes she would throw dishes or bottles at me, or lock me in your rather cramped room or in her closet. I was claustrophobic and she new that. She blamed you for your father's death. Why, you didn't know.

I am now fifteen. And I knew I wouldn't be able to survive another three years with this bitch of a mom. (sorry, not trying to offend your actual mom) But what was awaiting me that night I was nowhere near prepared for. For that evening, when I opened the door, expecting to have a bottle flung at your head, I instead saw my mom draped over the counter with a knife in her back.

I didn't know weather to be relieved or terrified. But the next couple second ended up deciding for me when suddenly two gloved hands grabbed me and pulled me out of the doorway, one hand covering my eyes, the other my mouth, while I felt another set of hand grab my wrists and bind them with some sort of cloth or rope, then proceeding to tie my ankles together with something that I was pretty sure was rope. The two people who I assumed were to well built men set me down on the living room couch, already putting a blindfold on me.

Then one of the men came up me and held a knife to my throat, saying one word, "Talk."

Now I was scared out of my mind. I had no idea what these men wanted me to say, I had no idea what they were doing here. I suspect it had something to do with my mother's recent gambling, or something of that nature, and by the way they handled my mother they wouldn't stand for an 'IDK'. The knife got closer to my throat, letting loose a sliver of blood.

All of a sudden, my potential killer was apparently pulled back because i felt the knife being forcefully being pushed outward, away from my now bleeding neck and the man being pulled backward, away from the couch. Then followed a large thud, as i assume the man was now on the floor. Then I heard a muffled shriek of pain, and felt a splatter of blood coat my cheek. Then I felt my blindfold being pulled off, and what I saw next left me frozen.