Chapter 6

It was a good weather today just exactly right for the wedding everyone is wearing their formal attire.

As one of the ambassadors of clothing line izzie wears showing a little cleavage gown with simple beads, simple accessories that made her stand out. Mr smith was one of her good customers in the usa thats why she can never missed this moment.

Jayce is busy checking things, the security to be exact. He establish it after knowing he can't play basketball anymore due to his ankle injury.

He saw a familiar face , a very stunning lady was walking the lobby with poise.
He think twice if he is ready or not to talk to her.

"ms.liz this way please" says the waiter that guided her she smiles back as answer to his gesture. She looks around to see faces that are also inclined with fashion , but then she was shocked to see a very familiar face staring at her intimately.
They stood in that position for almost 15min. She finally decided to turn her back but deep inside her she's been fighting every emotions that she has.

"oh hi pretty lady" said mr. joe santino who is also present at the wedding she didn't even look at him, it had touched his big ego.

"don't be like that, infront of the cameras" he said while grabbing his waist fiercefully.

She pulled away herself away from joe but couldn't do so.

"excuse me sir joe one of the host wanted to talk to you" said jayce who suddenly comes from somewhere.

"oh ok thank you" joe said and went away.

"you don't need to do that" she said without even looking at him.

"you didn't even say hi or smile at me" he said with a cool sad tone.

She didn't answer instead walk away and joined the other designers.

She suddenly felt suffocated with the guest . She went far away from the cameras.

"what are you doing here?"

Izzie knew that voice even without looking at him.

"i was just tired" she said and give out a sigh.

"how are you?" he asked again and look at her directly , it made her world stop that same eyes is captivating her soul again.

"you haven't checked the news, i'm good and i own my own company" she said proudly.

"no izzie i mean you the true you"

"izzie!!! how sweet it was when he said it.

"im okay, im pretty good" she said while turning her face away from him and getting ready to exit but his arms wrap around her tightly that she really can't run away.

"my izzie i miss you so much" he said whispering into her ears with his husky voice

"l-let me go ace"
but he doesnt seem to hear her.

"i said let me go!!!!...she forcefully removed his arms around her waist and run as fast as she could.