Chapter 7

He has been weak since the night that had happened. Restless nights had made him more weaker.He couldn't find any info where to find izzie.

"argh! its annoying!??!" said jayce who can't take it anymore so he planned to go somewhere he could relax.

"uncle handsome?" shouted chase who runs fast just to hug him.

"oh little cuttie girl give uncle handsome a kiss"

without a word the chase give him a big kiss on his cheeks.

"good girl here is a gift for you " giving a teddy bear to her.

"what brought you here?" said mark who just came out from the pool luckily her wife bea and izzie went on shopping.

"hey bro, it seems like ive been weak for the whole week, I couldn't even work thats why i ask ken to look out for the company."

"whats bothering you?" mark said while texting bea that ace was at their house.

"its about izzie, "

"what about that pretty gal?"

"i saw her"

"w-what? when?

"last week at the wedding of a customer she is also there"

"what happened?"

"she didnt even look at me"

"pretty mamita"shouted chase that made jayce look at the entrance gate.

"oh crap" said mark who don't know what to do. while bea is just smiling seeing the shock between the two.

"oh hi ace" bea break the awkwardness and quietness of the surroundings

"h-hi i dont even know you have a guest"

"well you two are not my guest, you are my friends so seat down first and we are going to prepare some foodies bea said and grab his husband.

"i'm fine" said jayce

"i didn't asked"

"it felt like you wanted to ask me so i take the initiation to answer you"

"what made you think i care" she said and then walk away.

He was left speechless , and she left so regretful of what she said.

After dinner bea offered wine

"izzie not too much okay" said bea who is holding chase.

"yeah"

"hey guys you've never seen each other for three years and this is just the reaction you've got" bea tried to break the awkwardness.

"how are you izzie? i'm sorry for what happened to mommy liza..." started jayce who just constantly looking at her.

"it's okay everything happened in a rush"

"yes, like when you happened to go away it was away in a rush"

"Mom needed me"

"you didn't even bother to say goodbye, for a friend who stayed with you" jayce said with a little higher tone of voice.

"it it was painful for you it was way more painful for me" izzie said and run away from the group.

Jayce look at bea and asked what to do.

"follow her, you need a lot of talking"

He nodded and followed izzie on the garden.

"izzie, my izzie" jayce said while tried catching her.

"its okay ace, im okay maybe just a little tipsy"

"I'm sorry izzie" said jayce who hug him from the back.

"w-what are you doing?"

"i miss you..." he whispered on her ears. that had bring her an electrifying effect on every part of her body .
Slowly he turned izzie in front of her.
"izzette, yes i was definitely stupid who let my woman , my bestfriend, my everything go without her knowing that I love her"....

Izzie is speechless...
"yes izzie I love you so much, sorry for being to scared to admit my feelings, i was afraid we couldn't work out as lovers, but this time i am willing to take the risk than having the same feeling of not having you by my side."

"are you really that sure" izzie teasingly ask jayce

"let me think again" said jayce and give her a kiss on her forehead.