Prologue

A/N : Hope that you read the previous one first before reading this or else you won't understand...

_______________________________________________

'BAANGG!!!' a loud sound from the outside causing her to wake up. Haruka forcefully trundling herself on the bed, trying to catch her alarm clock across. 3.57 a.m... she read. And just like that, she ruffled and messing her own bed hairstyle annoyed and frustrated.

"Argghh!! Not again~" she cried it loud but no one could hear her with.

Lazily, she jumped out of the comfortable bed which she never want to leave but was forced as she approached the luxury bathroom which she lives with for about 18 years old.

As she finished all the 'business' in there, Haruka went out and packed her things, getting ready to go out to nowhere. Soon, she opened the bedroom door and exited, bidding goodbye to her very comfortable room.

One by one, step by step, she went down the stairs and the next thing she found is what she hate the most. How she wish that she never live in this house neither do be born in this world. Argue...is the thing that she hated yet that was what actually happening right after her eyes.

"I told you, I.DIDN'T.CHEAT.ON.YOU!"

"Oh, really?! Then, tell me WHY.ARE.YOU.HOME.THIS.LATE?"

"I told you that I'll be back late because I have an important meeting, didn't I?"

"Really? What's that important meeting that you ignore your own family and what the hell that that meeting related with the WOMAN THAT YOU SENT BACK HER HOME?!!"

"You!! You stalked me???"

"So what?! Is that wrong? Is that wrong to prove that you really are cheating behind my back?!!"

"You! I-- Wait, Haruka. Where are you going?" the argument finally stopped as the father finally saw that someone was witnessing all the debate between them which that someone is their own very and only daughter.

Haruka rolled her eyes and decided to ignore the question and closing herself to the main door of the living room and out from there. Well, it might sounds rude but that's it. She is tired of all those acting. She's SICK of it! All of it!

"Stop there!" and she obediently stop right on her spot, turning to the yelling one. "I asked you where are you going?!! Don't you hear me?!!" her father asked-no, more like scolding her madly.

"I hear you but sorry, just continue what you just did earlier. I'm going out from here in case that you REALLY want to know~ And...oh yeah, sorry for interrupting your VERY SWEET moment. Please, continue~" she smirked at them before leaving completely of the house main door.

"What the-- See? It's all your fault for raised her as a spoilt kid!" the father pointed to her wife.

"What? It's your daughter! You're the one who spoiling her since she was a baby!!"

"She's not my daughter! My daughter is so much well and behavior than her!"

Yeah... You right... I'm not your daughter. Neither one of you... I'm just a completely ADOPTED kid who was name as in MIYAZAKI family! Enough with that?! Huh?! Haruka sighed in desperate. Actually, she wasn't really out from the house, not until she reached the gate. She was halted by something that doesn't sure what that made her to stop and now she knows why was it; to witness every word that came out from her parents.

The short girl walked slowly to the gate, head down on the cold black tar. The big friendly Sun hasn't yet rising as it was too early for someone to have a walk out. It was bleak...black...gloomy...and dark. As dark as her heart feels now.