Introduction

CLASS

3A   -   the only special class that only have 12 rich, popular, genius and top students in HeiSei High School Academy; the largest and most popular school in Japan that most of every student ever dream to enter. Ranking 'A' class is just the same as other year; 2A and 1A but 3A class gained more and greatest popularity other than the years below their year as they are the senior.

 1- Yabu Kota (the class president)

 2- Takaki Yuya

 3- Arioka Daiki

 4- Okamoto Keito

 5- Yoshida Mieko 

 6- Uchi Satsuki

 7- Miyazaki Haruka

 8- Nakajima Yuto

 9- Kanzaki Aya

 10 - Inoue Aiko

 11- Yaotome Hikaru

 12 - Kazama Yuki

3B   -   a normal class that have an average number of students for about 20 to 30 students. These students of this class are perfect but lacking of just one thing that made them been 'thrown out' from 3A class which is; wealth. This class doesn't have any condition to join in unless being a smart student.

 1- Yamada Ryosuke (the class president)

 2- Sakuraba Aoi

 3- Suzuki Aina

 4- Inoo Kei

 5- Kiyomizu Rin

 6- Chinen Yuri

and others...

2B   -   a normal class, just the same as 3B class but part away by a year with 3B students.

 1- Tanaka Juri (the class president)

 2- Ninomiya Aimi

 3- Masuda Kyoko

 4- Morimoto Ryutaro

and others...

MAIN CHARACTERS...

YABU KOTA   -   the big brother

~ was the oldest student among the others in HeiSei Academy (HS Academy) and was a class president also a student council president at the same time.

~ has a lanky / thin body, tall, small face, brunette and narrow eyes.

~ he is a smart, rich, random, handsome and good-looking, soccer-maniac and sleepy-head.

~ his parents are so much popular and known-well in Asia as they are in charge in business industry, making the biggest company -New Dream Enterprise- in Japan. They were very sporting and nice parents that always try to make their time for their children.

~ has a biological older sister and brother, also an adopted younger brother.

~ nickname : EYE-KILLER.

TAKAKI YUYA   -   the playboy

~ a student who enjoyed his teenage life so much that he loved to flirt and date with different type of girls, even they're girls who were much older than him (woman)

~ has an average height, brunette and wavy hair, thin lips and face which attract girls and women's eyes.

~ kind but a bad boy for girls, rich, smart yet stupid.