To Pretty Not To Die

Looking into her eyes was something so exhilarating. So magical. The pure admiration she seemed to have for me. Maybe it was the longing for my touch.

Her perfect and pristine porcelain skin. Pure and white as fresh snow. Not a blemish or scar to be found on her body.

The cold sharp tip of my blade contrasts with her warm skin. She shivers at the touch. Her doe Brown eyes widen as she tries to loosen the restraints. She wants to touch me as much as I want to touch her. As tears pool from her eyes I know she's ready.

I trace the blade along the curve of her breast. Then the other. Cutting prestigiously around each perfect globe. The crimson red blood rolls down her sides and long legs, dripping on the concrete floor. I peel back the skin of her breasts revealing the perfect flesh under. Her body thrashes against the wall. She wants out. The pleasure is to consuming for her, I want her just as bad.

I slide my blade down the middle of her chest to her flat stomach. Cutting a perfect straight line. But her gag comes loose and she screams. She has left me with no other choice. I plunge my knife into her beating heart. Just to be sure nobody else can have her heart, I take it out. Cutting and breaking anything that gets in my way.

I cut the restraints and she falls to the ground. She's so beautiful it's hard to contain my arousal. After a short while I can't anymore and remove myself of my clothing. The ground beneath me is slick with her blood. I'm painfully aroused by the time I'm positioned above her splayed body. There is a sparkle in her eye that sets me off, and I slam into her. Its almost to much. The warm wet liquid of her blood and the feel of her innocence tight around me. But I must keep myself together. I thrust myself inside of her body at a fast rhythmic melody as I sink my teeth into the pale white of her neck.

Its to much. The feel of her around me, added with the taste of her filling my mouth. My fluids fill inside her as I pump a few more times riding out my orgasm. Then we lay together in a blissful sleep. A sleep in which she won't awaken from. But I still have her heart. Oh my beautiful women. I love them all. My mind fills with memories as I'm pulled into sleep.