Broken heart

I couldn't help but laugh. His words,  I could feel how impossible it was. I mean; her, over me? Please nobody is that stupid.
"Please stop with your jokes now. I don't want to speak, only feel", I had said stepping closer to him, going to unbutton his shirt. He stopped me as I undid the first one.

"No, I like her. You might too if you could get to know her. You don't actually love me and I don't actually love you. What we have is fun for a while but I want something serious. I want her." He pushed me away. Then after an awkward moment he left. Leaving me standing in his wake. My heart, shattered into a million pieces. You'll pay for this.

Thinking back now it still hurts. He broke my heart. At the age of 17 I gave him everything. I loved him so much. Then he goes and throws my love to the ground! The nerve!

The first one was hard. I was inexperienced and young, but it became much easier later. I remember her perfectly, like it was yesterday. The way her long black hair hung in waives to her stomach the way it drifted over her D cups. How her dark blue eyes made her pale skin look even whiter. She was hideous, absolutely atrocious. But so so sad it was that she drowned in the lake that same summer she took what was rightfully mine. And her heart? Nobody knows, only I do. At first it sat there in a jar. Then, I fried it. Burnt into a hard black ball, like my heart is now. But whoops, I dropped it and it crashed to the floor. Broken into little debris. All well, they say broken hearts heal.

Now I've spotted he's tried again, to find the love that he once had in me. She's a bit prettier than most he's tried with. Slim and tan, with green eyes and short auburn hair falling to her shoulders. Killing her will be fun. Although nothing can quite compare to number four.

She was kinda cute, With her chocolate skin and light brown eyes. She had one of those tiny button noses. I made her suffer, suffer to insanity. I broke her legs and arms and left her in a chair for two weeks. I gave her just enough food and water to live, but not enough to be satisfied. She never left the chair, not to eat, not to drink, not to use the bathroom, and not to bathe. Every time she cried or tried to beg, she got another cut on her pretty face. She had collected forty-two cuts by the time I killed her. It was a simple death, I just slit her throat then cut out her heart, put it into the oven until it was a burnt rock. Then just like he had done to me, I broke her heart. This new girl of his was going to be a challenge. But, I do like a little bit of work with my fun.

I'll follow them home tonight after this "date" of theirs. They're at what looks to be a child's birthday party. On the way to their house, I keep my headlights off. And after about twenty minutes, we're home. They go inside and I wait until all the lights are off until I go in too. The inside of their home looks cosy with floral wall paper in every room that I go into. But once I hear a bed squeak I run into the bathroom and hide in the bathtub behind the curtain. My heart is beating extremely fast and hard, my body pulsing with adrenaline. She flicks on the light and closes the door. It's so perfect, it's almost to easy. Right as I'm about to come out she rips back the curtain, a smirk plastered on her face. "So you're the person killing all my brother's girlfriends?" Wait, brother? I didn't know he had a sister. I'm going to have to kill her anyway, she's seen me and can identify me.

" I didn't know he had a sister. To bad I'm going to have to kill you anyway." I wait for the fear that flashes in her eyes, but it never comes, instead she laughed. Big, gulping cackles. Then in the time it takes to blink she stops and plunges a knife into my chest. I fall out of the bathtub onto the floor gasping for air. How did this happen? The girl smiles as she steps over me. When she returns she's with him. My heart aches for him. " oh Mark, I've missed you so much. Help me up will you?" He just looks at me. I sigh, "Mark, I only killed them so I could be with you."

"You're a crazy Bitch." Then he kneels down, pushing the knife further into my chest. I guess some things never change, the knife hits my heart. Just like before, he's broken my heart.