New Girl, New Trouble

MAY'S POV

I woke up to the worst noise possible. My alarm clock. "Ugg! Just five more minutes!" I said. Wait why am I talking to an alarm clock? Well, I better get dressed. (Clothes at the top)
I went downstairs grabbed my backpack, grabbed an apple and headed out the door.

On the way to school, I bumped into someone

On the way to school, I bumped into someone. "Watch where your going, newb." A deep voice said. I looked up and it was a Raven black haired boy with a chunk of hair over one of his eyes, icy blue eyes, pale skin, and a black mask that covers half of his face. I didn't say anything, so I just got up and walked off.

TIME SKIP TO WHEN MAY ARRIVES AT SCHOOL:

STILL MAY'S POV

I got to school early, so the doors where closed and locked. I sat outside on a bench. Everyone was in a group of friends. Everyone except me. I was always considered the loner, the heartbreaker, the emo kid. I was always bullied, so after a while, I got used to it. I seen a group of girls bulling a short girl with black hair and caramel colored eyes. I walked over to them. "Leave this girl alone." I said. "You can't tell us what to do, newb." A girl with a really annoying voice, and pink hair said. "Stop calling me a newb!" I said. "Stop telling us what to do, newb." The girl said. I felt myself getting angry. I had to calm down before my eyes turned red. Literally. "Pffffftt. This emo kid is trying to tell us what to do? We should be telling you what to do, newb." She said. "THAT'S IT!" I yelled and my eyes turned red. I pushed this girl down to the ground and started punching her in the stomach. The principal came and pulled me off of her. "Really May? On your first day?" He said. I sighed. The principal knew what I was. He knew I can't hold in my anger. "Detention, miss Shadow." The principal said. I nodded. "Detention?! She tried to kill me!" The girl said. "Now, now, Ivy. May here is 'special'. She can't hold in anger like we can." The principal said. Why did you tell her that? "Oh, so she's alien?" The girl who must be Ivy said. "No, she's just different." The principal said. "Yea, so if you mess with me, you have a 50/50 chance of death." I said and smirked. "Make that 90 percent chance of death." I said. I walked off with a whispered, "Thanks." From the girl I saved. I nodded and kept walking.