Lunch Time Songs

MAY'S POV

"Hey! Your that girl that saved me from Ivy! Thanks again!" The girl that I saved earlier said. "Oh yea, don't mention it. My name's May by the way. (That rymed lol) What's yours?" I asked. "Aphmau! It's nice to meet you May!" She said cheerfully. Oh my Irene, this girl is sooooooo annoying! "Yea, umm what is Ivy's deal anyway?" I asked. "Oh, she has a HUGE crush on this guy that I bumped into. It's stupid, really." She said. "What's this guy's name?" I asked. "Garroth Ro'Meave." She said. "Oh, mister 'Prince Charming' that fools everyone until you actually get to know him then he breaks your heart? That guy?" I asked. "Wait, do you know him?" Aphmau asked. "No, I just get really bad vibes from him. Plus, have you seen the way he flirts with other girls? Yea, I'm pretty sure that describes him." I said. The bell rang. "Oh, what class do you have next?" Aphmau asked. I looked at my schedule. "Umm, Advanced Combat." I said. "Wow! I think your the first girl that's in that class!" Aphmau said. "Wait really? Oh, this is gonna be awkward." I said. I just hope I don't get angry at all the boys. I know that their all gonna make fun of me. "Umm, well see ya later!" I said and walked to my class.

TIME SKIP TO CLASS

Everyone was staring at me. "Okay, so May against Aaron." The teacher said. Wait, that one crazy buff senior? Oh no. I got my duel swords (at top also that's May when she gets angry) "Pffttt. Against this girl? This is gonna be easy." Aaron said. "What makes you think that?" I asked. "Your a girl. Girls can't fight." Aaron said. I am getting a little mad now. "Yes they can. Well, some of them." I said. "None of them can." He said. "Yes they can." I said through gritted teeth. "No they can't." Aaron said. "YeS ThEy CaN!" I yelled in a demonic voice. I turned into what I like to call Monster me. I charged at Aaron and with the blink of an eye, I held one of my sword to his neck, indicating that I won. I changed back into my normal black haired, grey colored eyed self. "What are you?" Aaron asked. "I- I'm a monster, that's what I am." I said and ran out of the class room, laying my swords down on the ground. I kept running until I got to the gym. I ran under the bleachers. (You know how some bleachers have a space where you can go under it? Yea that's what I'm talking about) "No one will find me here." I said. "Why are you here?" A boy's voice that was very high pitched said. I turned around to see a boy with jet black hair, a chunk of hair over his left eye, icy blue eyes, and a black mask that covers the bottom half of his face. "Who are you?" I asked the boy. "Answer me first." He said. "Fine, I ran out of class. I- I don't really want to go further into detail. Now answer me. What's your name?" I asked. "Zane..... Don't talk to me." He said. "As long as you don't talk to me." I said. I sat on a bench under the bleachers. I sat with my knees against my chest. I buried my face in my hands. I just want to be alone, but this stupid guy won't let me. I could feel him keep glancing at me. Finally after about 5 minutes I had enough. "WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" I yelled. "Temper, temper. Can you stop acting childish?" He asked. "Shut up." I mumbled under my breath.

ZANE'S POV

This girl is really pretty. I have heard rumors about her, how she got kicked out of every school she's ever been to. She looked really sad, scared, and angry all at the same time. I wonder what's wrong with her? She has a bad temper. "Hey, are the rumors true? Did you really get kicked out of all the other school's you've been to?" I asked. That's when she burst into tears. Did I say something wrong? Why do I feel bad? I never feel bad for anyone! "I- I didn't. I just had to keep moving, okay? That's all I'm going to say. You'll find out why soon." She said.

TIME SKIP TO LUNCH

MAY'S POV

I looked around. There was no where to sit, but an empty table with that same stupid Zane guy. I sighed and sat down on the opposite end of the table away from him.

ZANE'S POV

That girl from under the bleachers sat down at the opposite end of the table. What was her name again? May? I heard about the combat class incident. I can't believe she did that. Gene and his gang came over to her and started talking to her. "Hey cutie. Why don't you join my gang?" Gene asked her. "No. I have no friends, and would like it to stay that way. I like to be alone." She said. "Well then, you wanna play it that way huh?" Gene said and started punching her. She just sat there looking down. All of a sudden, she got up and walked over to the karaoke machine. (Yea some schools have those in the lunch rooms)

MAY'S POV

*Start song*

Put on your war paint

You are a brick tied to me that's dragging me down
Strike a match and I'll burn you to the ground
We are the jack- o- lanterns in July
Setting fire to the sky
Here it comes the rising tide
So come on

Put on your war paint

Cross walks and crossed hearts and hope to dies
Silver clouds with grey linings

So we can take the world back from a heart attack
One maniac at a time we will take it back
You know time crawls on when your waiting for the song to start
So dance along to the beat of your heart

Hey young blood doesn't it feel
Like our time is running out
I'm gonna change you like a remix
Then I'll raise you like a Phoenix
Wearing our vintage misery
No, I think it looked a little better on me
I'm gonna change you like a remix
Then I'll raise you like a Phoenix

Bring home the boys and scrap scrap metal the tanks
Get hitched make a career out of robbing banks
The world is just a teller and we're all wearing black masks
You broke our spirit says the note we pass

You know time crawls on when your waiting for the song to start
So dance along to the beat of your heart

Hey young blood doesn't it feel
Like our time is running out
I'm gonna change you like a remix
Then I'll raise you like a Phoenix
Wearing our vintage misery
No, I think it looked a little better on me
I'm gonna change you like a remix
Then I'll raise you like a Phoenix

Put on your war paint

x4
The war is won
Before it's begun
Release the doves
Surrender love

Heeeeeeeeey young blood doesn't it feel
Like our time is running out
I'm gonna change you like a remix
Then I'll raise you like a Phoenix
Wearing our vintage misery
No, I think it looked a little better on me
I'm gonna change you like a remix
Then I'll raise you like a Phoenix

Put on your war paint

*End of song*

I ran out of the cafeteria as fast as I could. I ran to the girl's locker room and cried.