Chapter 5:Facing Decision

(EEEEHHH,Sorry for no updates.I admit it,I'm a lazy ass and It took over me and yeah. .I'm fighting the laziness while writing this.Help me.)

Toriel POV

Alright then!I finally finished making my Butterscotch Cinnamon Pie!!I'm actually had to made 2 for those lovely girls.So I shouted to ask them that dinner is ready and I saw both of them with a smile of their faces!Well...except Melanie.She's still used to the all "Monsters are Bad" Thing.Dont worry,I can make her smile!

Kat's POV

Aw man,Pie!!!I love pies!!They're my favorite,Beside Candy and all.I sat down at the table eating while Toriel sat at her living chair with a book at her hand..

"Yo,Mel. Your gonna eat thay Pie?"I said.

"Yeah..Take it.I'm not in the mood for eating.."Melanie push her plate to mine.I was suprised.Melanie never give her food to me.She would always finished her food and she keeps looking at her pocket..

You think she's could be ill,or WORSE,Could be brainwashed by a lunatic Killer and wants Melanie to kill people?!?!

Nah.Doubt it.

Melanie POV

I couldn't stop thinking about that dream last night...I felt like it was a message or something...

I couldn't handle sitting around and ask Toriel for some serious question.

"Ah,My Child.I see you finished your Pie.How was it?"

"Yeah..it's great and all.But I need to ask you a serious question.Do you know where I can find my way home?

Then Toriel starts to chuckled a little.

"Ohohoho!What,What are you talking about?This is your home!"

"Um,No....My real home is at the surface."I replied,Kinda sharply.

"Um...well,How about I read you a book about Snails?You know,it's a dream to become a teacher and-"

"DON'T PLAY GAMES WITH ME!!!TELL ME WHERE CAN I LEAVE THIS STUPID PLACE AND BE AWAY FROM YOU,YOU MONSTER!!!!!"

...a moment of silence..around all of us.

Kat stop eating her food and Toriel close her book,stands up,and runs away from who else where.

"M-M-Mel....what was that?!"She sounded a little shocked..

"I think I found the answer to leave..."I grab Kat's hand and headed out downstairs where I think that's where she's is.I found her just standing there in the middle of this long hallway.

"...So you wanted to leave,don't ya?..."She said.

"I'm tired of you hiding this.Just tell us!!"That was it.I was tired of acting nice to this....Disgusting Monster here. (I'm gonna get a lot of hate,aren't I?)

"I had to....to hide you....If I don't...Asgore will take your souls..And break the barrier.."She said...

"Wait...Who's Asgore?"Kat questioned.

Then Toriel runs away from us and we ran after her.She suddenly stop at this Huge Door and we corner her.

"Fine...You want to go now...but you had to prove to me.....PROVE TO ME THAT YOUR STRONG ENOUGH TO SURVIVE!!!"

PROVE TO ME THAT YOUR STRONG ENOUGH TO SURVIVE!!!"

Then everything turned black.

Me and Kat's soul were shown as Toriel was standing there.

I knew it...That monster lied to us!!!She's not nice...I knew it.All Monster are Bad. They never change.they never been nice...

Toriel Throws her Fireball at us.Kat and I start to dodge all of the attacks she throws.

Kat's POV

I-I couldn't believe it!She wants to hurts us!even after what she did to us!!I tried talking her to clear her head.

"T-TORIEL!!!PLEASE STOP!!!IT'S ME,KAT!!!"

I tried talking to her,but nothing happen.She never responded.She just continue..

Melanie tried to Attack her,and Toriel took damage a little.I grab Melanie's hand to stop this.

"KAT!!WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!"

"MELANIE,WE NEED TO SPARE HER!!!"

"ARE YOU NUTS?!?!?SHE'S TRYING TO HURT US!!!"

"Not if we show her how we care for her..."I stand up and I tried Sparing her.

"T-TORIEL,I'M SPARING!!"But it wasn't enough.She still attacking and I got it,leading my HP down to 3.

"Ahhh!!"It felt hurt and Melanie came by and tried to protect me.Melanie tried to guard me to avoid the attacks..

Then all of us,Toriel start to stop..and looked at us...

"Fine...I'll stop..I can see that you both are ready and can take care.."

"You sure?You don't want me a Shove a knife at your-"

"Melanie!!!She said she stop!!"I yelled.

Melanie POV

I put down my weapon,and I spare her.The Battle Ended and Toriel gave us a big hug to say sorry.

"Please...go ahead...and don't ever come back.."Kat said Bye to Toriel and ran back to he home..

"....I'll miss you,Goat mom..."Kat said.

"Come on,Let's go.We need to head back home."I said...

Kat said Ok and we both opened the door....leading us to something cold....

(AAAANNND I'M DONE WITH WRITING THIS PART!!
BAM: 830 WORDS!!
GOODBYE!!)

(And yes,Toriel looked human cause I can't draw a goat. ;-;)