Free Falling (After Romeo Fanfic)

Chapter 1:

"Will you marry me Taylor?"

(Taylor's POV)

*11 months later*

I was upset over my break up with David so I decided to hang out with my best friend (Maddie) at my house. (She basically invited herself over.)

Maddie: Get up Taylor! You smell gross and you havent showered in 3 days!

Me: Thanks for making me feel any better! I said sarcastically

Maddie: sorry but u kinda do and you need to eat something! Come on! I'm taking you somewhere. Now get dressed and take a shower!

Me: ughhh..fine!

I got off the couch and basically dragged myself up the stairs to the bathroom and locked the door. I turned on the shower. I looked at myself in the mirror and all I saw was a disgusting human being. Greasy hair in every direction it could go in. A look of sorrow and no makeup on. I've been wearing the same baggy t shirt and black sweats pants since Tuesday. I got undressed and took a quick shower. I wrapped the towel around me and went to my room, trying to find something to wear.

Maddie: Hurry up. Your taking to long. I'm gonna pick your outfit out today instead.

She picked out a sheer pink shirt, a black undershirt and my dark wash skinny jeans from hollister. I put it on. I didn't look too bad now. I ran to my bathroom and brushed out my hair and threw it up in a top knot and put on a little foundation and mascara.

Me: Ok maddie! I'm ready!

Maddie: Wow Taylor. You actually look like a normal teenage girl.

Me: Thanks for helping my self esteem! 😒

I put on my silver spiked sandals and we went out to her car.

Me: Where are we going?

Maddie: You'll see. It's a surprise.

She drives for what seems like forever.

We finally pull up to the mall. Just great. Just what I want to do is want people to see me. I just hope I don't run into David. He probably already got over me and has another girlfriend. With his great smile and dark brown hair and blue eyes, he has no trouble getting girls. Maddie parks the car and we get out.

Me: We seriously have to be here?

Maddie: Yes. You need to be around people. Let's go to the food court before we go anywhere.

Me: Okay. I'm a bit hungry.

(Ok so I lied a little. I was starving. I haven't eaten in a few days. Who wouldn't be hungry??)

We got to the food court fairly quickly and we decided to have chick-fil-a. We finished lunch and headed to Hollister to see what they have. I ended up with 3 pairs of shorts and a few shirts. We decided to go Kohls because Maddie wanted to see if they still had a dress in her size since they didn't have it last time. I get up to top of the escalator and go to turn to the right but I accidentally ran into someone.

"Oh my gosh! Are you okay?" A guy said putting his hand out to pull me up.

Me: "Yeah. Sorry. I didn't see you there."

I look up and see the most beautiful dark brown eyes ever. "Hi. My names Taylor"

" Hey. I'm Blake."

His smile was just perfect. As he pulled me up I guess he used too much strength and we were I inches from each others' face, thinking about what to do. I blush and back away a little.

"Thanks for the help up."

Blake: "No problem. So you wanna go get a smoothie or something?"

" Sure. You mind Maddie?"

Maddie: "Not at all. Just text me when your done and I'll meet up with you."

Me: "Thanks Mad!"

(Blake's POV)

I was getting on the down escalator when I bumped into a girl and accidentally knocked her down.

"Oh my gosh! Are you okay?" I asked her hoping she wouldn't be mad or the prissy type of girl. I help her up but I accidentally used too much force and we are eye to eye. Should I make a move? No way. I decide to ask her to go get smoothies with me. The boys wouldn't mine me being gone for a little while. On our way to the food court, I start talking to her and learn a

little more about her.

"So what do u like to do?" She asked me.

"Well I'm in a boy band called After Romeo. And I dance a little, but I don't think I'm very good at it."

(Taylor's POV)

"Oh cool. I bet your good at dancing." I said back to him looking at him. We get our smoothies and sit facing each other. God. He's so perfect. His glistening brown eyes. And his dark blonde hair. And his eyebrows. They were so much nicer than mine.Anyway we get to talking but Maddie texts me.

M: where r u?

T: sitting at a table with Blake. Y?

M: we gotta go soon

T: ugh ok meet my by forever 21 in 10 min

M: ok. see u soon

I get back to talking with Blake. "Sorry about that. My friend was texting me wondering where I was at" I said to him. "It's ok. So back to what we were talking about." He starts to say. We talk for a little more. My phone vibrates again and it was a text from maddie.

M: where r u??? u were suppose to meet me here 20 min ago.

"Shit,"I accidentally say out loud.

Blake: "what's wrong?"

"I have to go. I was suppose to meet her 20 minutes ago" I get up ready to leave and Blake asks for my number. We exchange phones and put in our contacts.

"Bye Blake. I had a fun time with you." I say.

"Me too. Maybe we can do this again" he says and I run off to meet Maddie at Forever 21.

Authors note: Okay guys so this is my first After Romeo fanfic. I decided to try and write one after seeing everyone else writing them. Hope mine is good. Kik me or tweet me if u have any suggestions: @afterromeolover plz don't tell me it sucks if it does. I'll try to get better at writing these. I'll have chapter 2 up soon. Thanks!