Rehearsals

Chapter 4

(Taylor's POV)

We finally arrived at the dance studio Blake sent to me. It looked like a pretty cool place. Maddie pulled into a parking space. I got out of the car, fixed my hair real quick, then headed into the building. I immediately saw Blake coming out of the room to come and greet me.

"Hey Taylor! Wanna come back to my studio? You and your friend can come watch us." Blake said.

"Umm...ok. By the way, her name's Maddie." I replied with an attitude. We head back to the room and Maddie and I sit in in the back. I gotta admit, the boys were pretty good at dancing. And I loved the way Blake moved. Just then, another girl pops in the room.

"Sorry I'm late babe." She said, looking at TC. She pulled up a chair and started talking to us.

(Drew's POV)

Blake's new girlfriend walks in, but not alone. I look at the girl next to her and she was just amazing. Her perfect brown curls and beautiful eyes. I don't get this feeling much, but god, she just killed me. Snap out of it Drew. Stop feeling this way. I try my hardest to snap out of the moment and go back to practicing the part of the dance we just learned.

(Taylor's POV)

"Hi. I'm Niki" she said, "I'm TC's girlfriend" This made so much more sense as to why she was here and why she kept looking at TC that way.

"I'm Taylor. I'm kinda in between friends and girlfriend with Blake. We met each other at the mall today and we really hit it off." I say to her.

"And I'm Taylor's friend. My name is Maddie. I just came with her because she wanted to come for Blake." Maddie said, butting into my conversation. Niki and I hit it off pretty well. We decided to exchange numbers and see if her and I could hang out later or go on a double date with the boys. Just then, Blake and TC walk over.

"Hey Taylor. I see you met Niki." Blake said.

"Ya. How was rehearsals?" I asked.

"Good. Wanna to grab a bite to eat down the street? Maybe TC and Niki could come too. " he said. I wanted to go but I felt like I was ditching Maddie. I then looked over my shoulder, but not to see Maddie there. She was over by Drew flirting with him. Well, looks like I'm good. I'll just text her and let her know I'm gonna go with Blake.

" Sure. Sounds fun. Niki and I were gonna see if you guys wanted to come somewhere with us anyways so that works out perfectly." I say, coming back to reality. I tell Niki and Blake tells TC. We grab our stuff and head outside.

"Oh crap. My stuff is in Maddie's car. Hold on. Let me go see if she can open it for me." I said frustrated. I head back inside and run back out. She opens the trunk for me and I grab my bags. We get into Blake's car and arrive at a sandwich shop.

Authors note: Hey guys! :)

Sorry this was kind of a short chapter. The next chapter will be longer. I just wanted to get one up so it wouldn't seem like forever. I'll try to get another up soon. Till then, see ya guys later!