Double Date

We pull up to Panera. Blake and I unbuckle. Before I try to open the door, Blake is already out of the car and pulling the handle on my side. He is such a gentleman.

"Ma' lady." Blames says, helping me out of the car.

I laugh at his impression.

"Thank you." I say smirking.

I get out and look for Niki and TC. I turn around and walk inside, Blake looking around weird and then heading in behind me.

" What was that?" I questioned Blake.

"What was what?" He replied.

"You looking around the parking lot, then coming in."

"Just checking to make sure no fans or anything would interrupt our date."

"Oh okay big turtle." I said.

"I like that."

"You'll be my big turtle and-" Blake cut me off and said,

"And you'll be my baby turtle. And only mine. No one elses."

"Okay big turtle." I say, ending the conversation, blushing a bit and walking towards the line.

Blake and I decided to order and not wait for Niki and TC because they were taking way too long. 'I wonder where they are...' I questioned to myself. Blake and I grabbed a table before rush hour happened. We grab a cozy booth, tucked away so we can talk and be only with each other. Just then, Blake got a text.

Blake's POV

I was deep in a conversation with Taylor until I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I got a text from TC.

From: TC~

"Not gonna make it to lunch with guys. Going to a place with Nikki instead. Sorry."

Well, more time I get to spend alone with Taylor. "Who'd you get a text from?" Taylor asked.

"Just TC. He said they weren't going to make it to lunch so it's just us." I replied back. Soon enough, our sandwiches came out and we started to eat.

---------------

Taylor's POV

Lunch was nice with Blake. After, he dropped me off at my house.

"Do you want to come in?" I question him as we get out of the car.

"Sure. You're parents won't mind right?" he asks, worried.

"Yeah. It's fine. Come on."

I unlock the front door and we make our way to the couch. We sat there in silence. It wasn't an awkward silence. it was nice, peaceful, comforting. I smile and snuggle closer to Blake.

"So what do u want to do?" he asks peering down at me.

"Can we just lie here for a bit. We can cuddle and talk." I reply and he simply nods.

Blake and I lay cuddled together in a comfortable silence for a few minutes before he snaps me back into reality.

"Taylor," he says.

"Yeah?" I reply.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" he asks. I look up at him and smile.

"Of course." He looks down when I say that and our eyes lock.

Slowly, we inch our way closer and our lips meet. This may sound cliche, but it was as if electricity went through my body. After what seems like eternity, I pull away and smile.

--------------

Author's note:

Hi guys. It's been a while since I've updated this story but here it is! I finally got Wattpad back and I'm going to update more often now! sorry for the suckish chapter. But now they're bf/gf!!