12:51

Scrolling through my cellphone, for the 20th time today. Reading the text you sent me again, though I memorized it anyway. ♬♪

It was afternoon in December, when it reminded you of the day. When we bumped into each other, but you didn't say hi cause I looked away.♬♪

And maybe that was the biggest mistake of my life..
And maybe I haven't moved on since that night.♬♪

Yes. I still haven't moved on. How can I move on when I'm still inlove with you Kim? I was there. I was always there for you. I was there when you broke up with Mela, I was there to comfort you. I was there to support you through your career. We were best buddies. WERE. I've waited for you, until you are ready to love someone again.

Cause it's 12:51, and I thought my feelings were gone. But I'm lying on my bed, thinking of you again. And the moon shines so bright, but I gotta dry these tears tonight. Cause you're moving on and I'm not that strong to hold on. Any longer.♬♪

Our fans wanted us to be together, and so do I. I was having fun tweeting hugot lines with you even sometimes I'm breaking. I still love you, after all these years. One day, you told me you love me too. That was the happiest day of my life. I didn't care about the world as long I'm with you.

Then I saw you with her, didn't think you'd find another.And my world seemed to crash, shouldn't have thought that this would last. ♬♪

And maybe that was the biggest mistake of my life. And maybe I haven't moved on since that night.♬♪

You told me not to cry when you are gone, I just can't. You said you love me, you do. But, you loved her more than me. You still haven't moved on from you ex, Mela. When I saw you with her, you said Mela needed you. But what about me? I need you too.

Cause it's 12:51, and I thought my feelings were gone. But I'm lying on my bed, thinking of you again. And the moon shines so bright, but I gotta dry these tears tonight.Cause you're moving on and I'm not that strong to hold on.. Any longer..♬♪

As the sky outside gets brighter, and my eyes begin to tire. I'm slowly drowning. In memories of you...

And I know it shouldn't matter, as my heart begins to shatter I'm to wonder. Just how it should have been.Yeaahhhh.. ♬♪

You already moved on. But me? Still loving you. They say we are destined to be together, but you proved them wrong. You showed them that KimCy is not real, you showed them that Fatunay is forever.

Cause it's 12:51, and I thought my feelings were gone. But I'm lying on my bed, I'm not thinking of you again.And the moon shines so bright, but I gotta dry these tears tonight. Cause you're moving on and I'm not that strong to hold on.

Cause I'll prove you wrong that I can move on through this song...So much stronger.♪♬

I thought my feelings were gone but I still love you. I love you so much, I can't go one second without thinking of you. One of the hardest things to do is Move On. I can laugh but don't let my smile fool you. Look into my eyes and feel my sadness. It's easy to fall in love but it's hard to move on.Telling everyone that I'm okay, everything is fine and faking my laughs and smiles isn't okay, Some people tell me to move on but I still love you, trying to hate you for breaking my heart but I can't hate you because I still love you. But one day, I'll know. Getting tired of crying and my eyes begin to tire. You left so much to remember and memories that are hard to forget that I will treasure for a long time. You can't just forget someone who gives you so much memories. You can't just walk in to people's lives, make them feel special and leave. That would just murder their heart. It's so unfair that when you can't move on to your ex, I was there. But now, you left me for her. And I was left alone in my lonely world. But someday, I'm gonna show you again my true smile and I will find the one that will truly love me.

12:51.

You left me.

12:51.

Hardest goodbye.

12:51.

I'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale. That's why happy endings doesn't exist in my life.

To:Kim
From:Cyd

A/N: Feel ko lang talaga ang Kimcy mga beh, pati yung song na 12:51 dama ko e. Dalat nga ipopost ko to ng 12:51 e kaso wala e hahaha. xoxo