Chapter 5 - Not The Same Golden Eyed Boy I Was Before

The cafeteria, a place of worship for people who starve, praying that the food Gods would give them something edible to eat. This wasn't the case for Dartwell, if you pray for something edible, something rotten will be thrown at that praying person. The devil runs the halls of the kitchen and decides what food to serve.

As both Naomi and Taylor made their way through the crowded jungle of people (jungle was fitting because the students were savages), Hannah Pearson appeared along with a familiar blonde. Naomi looked at them and noticed that one was missing, the queen of the trio.

"It's fitting, the duo of Nerds and Freak" Hannah scoffed as she glared at both Naomi and Tyler like she was about to rip out their throats.

"I'm going to report this to my mother, she's a devout follower of Christ. She will have to report this to the PT meeting." The blonde named Candice Kim said but she wasn't done "Dartwell went so low for accepting a sinner in this institution. Are you using your influence with the devil to corrupt our minds, faggot!?" she asked to which Taylor didn't respond.

The two of them just continued their way to the usual table Naomi and the boys eat but sadly the boys aren't there. Where could they be? Naomi thought.

"Uhm, will you help me find my friends?" Naomi asked Taylor and he agreed. Just as they were going to exit the cafeteria, a familiar jock appeared in front of them, it wasn't the same jerk that tried to pound on Taylor's face but it was the boy who helped torment Naomi for eleven years.

"I'm going to stop you two from eating peacefully, I'm really sorry." Raymond said with a low sigh.

"Raymond, what is wrong with you? Let me and him eat, break is almost over in 30 minutes." Naomi pleaded but two more jocks came to his aid.

"Marco, Xavier, you know what to do" Raymond ordered when they took Naomi out and punched Taylor in the cheek, blood coming out of his cut lips.

"Awwww, Naomi where's your boys now? The whole cafeteria can see you for who you are and you're a nerd and you need to know your place." Hannah said, it was clear she was now the queen bee.

"Maybe if you didn't hang out with that freak then maybe you wouldn't suffer the same punishment as him, he's a sinner and you befriending him makes you a sinner too!" Candice exclaimed.

Taylor just stood there and drank the blood from his lips, he suddenly laughed like a maniac.

"Funny, let....us....eat!"  he shouted and he slowly crept his way up to the jock named Marco with those sinister eyes and leaned in to his face and whispered something that could not be heard but whatever it is, it was enough to let him and the other jock run away like a bunch of chickens.

"What the? What are you guys doing? We were going to strike fear in him for his first day" Raymond exclaimed. "He's a drug addict and we don't accept crackheads in our school!" He said as he was about to lunge at the person they called "freak".

Out of nowhere, somebody tackled Raymond to the ground, he had brown hair and light skin.

"Just like old times huh Ray?" he smirked and punched him straight in the face.

Raymond grunted and the fight started between the both of them and everyone was still unresponsive to what was happening. Taylor thought to himself that drama follows him everyday and it was really making him sick. Just as when things couldn't get worse, Hannah crawled behind Taylor and poured him a sticky liquid, it was rotten tuna with mayonnaise.

"I told you that you should keep your eyes open, Cassidy" Hannah laughed but it was abrupt, she instantly screamed when something cold touched her ass. Behind her stood Abby Baker, the mean queen of Dartwell high. She poured a cold smoothie down Hannah's skirt and it was now stuck in her butt crack.