Chapter 6 - The Fuzzy Feeling On My Gut

History, it happened in the past but it can explain the present and predict the future. Taylor always believed in that. History is important and it can help shape the form of the unknown days ahead of mankind. It was essential but sometimes Taylor wanted to forget about it, forget about those painful memories and the feeling of lethargy. Taylor felt like he was old, like he had lived nine lives already and this was his tenth, he just wants to rest. What's the point of living when you get the same experiences all over again? When you get to live the same stagnant day with no change. Taylor was living in fear, it hides beneath all that strength and resiliency but he was not going to let it define his future. No matter how confused and afraid he is, he will always follow his mind that if you put all your motivations into forgetting about the pain then it will affect his attitude in living everyday life and it seemed to work but not today when Bennett Frazier kept haunting him. It would be a lie to say that Taylor never developed sensual feelings for Bennett, it was passionate but somehow Taylor felt that it was wrong and he doesn't know why. It will never feel right with Bennett and he was okay with that, he kept all those anger inside of him since Bennett chose to do the unexpected in such a crucial time in his life, maybe that was the reason he couldn't let go of the past or maybe it was another reason, no one can know since Taylor Cassidy is a living mystery.

Maybe the pain will be taken out, Taylor had been staring at something green for a couple of minutes. When he stared at them, it felt like he was at ease and that feeling is a stranger to the Irish lad.

The "pre-historical tits" professor as Taylor would say is absent, might be because of she got a stroke while taking a bath while listening to Whitney Houston and Dolly Parton sing along songs as Taylor would think. A substitute stood in the front desk and said that since they wouldn't even begin lessons for a week then they can have a free time and they just need to tone it down. Got to love it when it's socializing time and Taylor was thankful for it.

He was still staring at the same green color for about "whoknowshowlong" as Taylor would say. It felt warm and gives his stomach a fuzzy feeling, it felt like someone was trying to crawl out of his insides just like the aliens in that Sigourney Weaver film. He seriously needs to stop watching horror films, he knows that it makes his brain sinister and humor dark.

Suddenly, he was shocked about something. A voice, a it came along with the green color he had been staring at and it was a really sexy voice as he would describe.

"What did you say?" Taylor asked as he was obviously spacing out.

"I said what must be the reason Miss Blanchard is out?" The green eyed sexy being said.

"Oh, she must have replaced her tits today. Gotta replace them when it's old and worn out." He replied with a serious face which only made the being laugh harder.

"I wasn't trying to be funny, breast augmentations are painful. Maybe she needed a day off because you needed breasts to get one. She must be picking the color of the nipples." He once again stated in a serious tone which only made the being laugh even more harder "I love your laugh Dominic, it's unique." Taylor said.

"Domi" Dominic looked at his eyes and he said it again "Domi, call me Domi."

"You don't look like a Domi to me, more like a fuckboy. Wait let me think of a fuck boy name, Louis!" Taylor exclaimed and it made Dominic chuckle.

"You're weird" Dominic snorted.

"You should feel lucky that I am one, imagine if I wasn't me? I couldn't imagine either. Maybe I'd be named Kevin and I would speak in a monotonous tone like this" Taylor stopped and began to speak on a monotonous voice "I'm Kevin and I love crackers, plain crackers."