Chapter 2: Movie Night

Chapter 2 :Movie Night

Sophie's POV

"Okay, see you there." Roxanne said happily.

4 hours later.....

I walked up to the big house it was red and cottage styled it reminded me of my house back in London.

'Ding dong' the doorbell chimed.

The door slowly opened. "Hey" Jarid said with a cheeky smirk.

"Hi" I said back, showing my pearly whites. I walked in to see Roxanne,Bruno,Brianna,And Jason. We said our hello's as I sat down on the dark blue sofa. Jarid sat down next to me and put his arm around me.

Bruno's POV

Well The Bell Rung Schools Over For The Day Finally And Roxanne,Our Friends And i Will Have Our Movie Night. Before Roxanne Left To Go Talk To Sophie I Gave Her A Smirk Dammit Why Did I Just Do That. Do I Like Her No No I Don't I Mean I Do,But Not Like That We Are Just Friends And Even If I Did It Wouldn't Matter Cuz She Doesn't Feel The Same As I Do,Wait Did I Just Say That,I Guess I Did Anyways She Only Thinks Of Me As Her Friend Only And The Most Important Is That Are Friendship Is To Good For Me To Risk It In Some Shit Like That.

Well I'm Home Now Ima Get Ready. I'm Not Gonna Wear The Same Thing So Ima Wear My Plaid Shirt It's Checkered Pattern With Red And Black Wearing My Converse. Well Before I Changed I Decided To Take A Shower Wanted To Be Fresh And Clean Especially For Roxanne Wait Did I Say That Oh My Fuck She Is Driving Me Crazy Kay Maybe I Wouldn't Say I Love Her Cuz It's A Strong Word But I Guess I'm Getting There Or I Am Damn I Sighed I Had A Bunch Of Movies Pulled Out For Us To Select. Then The Door Bell Rang.

Roxanne's POV

The Bell Rang Time To Go. That Was So Awkward I Can't Believe That I Just Blushed When Bruno Smirked At Me Like What The Fuck ... Why'd He Do That I'm Confused I Mean He Will Never Like Me I'm Not His Type He Likes Other Girls Maybe That Bitch Natalie Damn Her Why'd They Have To Meet Or Talk In Kindergarten She's Always Staring At Him And He Seems Lost Looking At Her Eyes .... FUCK Why Do I Care Damn I'm Going Crazy On The Drive Home All This Came Up To My Mind Ugh I Think My Heads Hurting Fuck. I Got Home And I Showered After I Refreshed My Self I Put On My Leggings And My Vans And My Plaid Shirt That Bruno Gave Me Me For My Birthday Which He Also Got It For Twin Day. Then I Curled My Dark Red Hair Into Lose Curls. After That I Put My Hoop earrings And Did My Smokey Make-Up The Eye Shadow Was A Light Brown Color My Lips Were Nudge I Had My Water Line Highlighted With Pencil Eyeliner And On The Top With Liquid Eyeliner And Had A Wing Or A Cat Eye Edge Style. Then I Was Ready To Go As I Was Heading Out The Door My Dad Yelled At Me Not Noticing He Was There My Mom Left To Go To Dominican Republic To Visit Her Family Her Mom, She Was Very ill. "Where Do You Think Your Going." "None Of Your Fucken Business." I Yelled Back Responding I Don't Know Where I Got The Courage To Do That I Was Scared Now. "You Can't Talk To Me Like That." Then Smack I Felt It On My Cheek I Put My Hands There. I Ran To My Room And Locked Myself I Heard My Dad Say Something After That "This Isn't Over, Open The Damn Door."

"Nooooo Why Should I So You Could Hurt Me Again You Don't Treat Right I Will Call The Cops On You."

"Bitch Fucken Call The Shitty Cops Then I'll Hurt You For Real You Haven't Seen The Worst Or Felt The Worse." My Dad Said I Heard Him Walk Away Then I Wept And Wept Then I Took Out My Blade From My Little Box I Started Cutting My Thigh With It I Started Bleeding yReally Bad It Dripped And Dripped Then I Washed The Blade I Headed To The Bathroom Next To My Room And Only One Way In The Bath That's Thru My Room And

Only This Bathroom. And Then After I Washed It I Out I Sat On The Wooden Floor In My Room And Started At My Blue Walls And Then Down At My Right Thigh I Felt The Blood Trickling Down, And Saw It Tricking Down My Thigh. Then I Pulled My Black Leggings Back Down I Wept And Wept. After About 10 Minutes Of Crying I Got An Idea It Might Be Kinda Stupid But Yeah My Room Is On The Second Floor So I Took A Rope And Tied It To The Window And Slid Down.