Chapter 8

Nash- "Ok are you ready for me to tell you Alice you seem nervous" I said. "Yes I'm ready for you to tell me" she said. "Ok well I'm just wondering who you like and who you might date, Cameron or Taylor." I said. "Oh, I don't really know. Me and Taylor already went on a date but me and Cameron haven't so I still have to give him a chance. You know I'm not used to two boys wanting to date me, shoot I'm not used to one boy wanting to date me" she said. Well I'll be here if you ever need to talk, and just know who ever you choose the other one will still be there for you, probably might even be your best friend" I said. Then I walked out of the kitchen and sat down getting ready to play with all the guys. After awhile they asked where I was. I told them I just went to see if breakfast was done. Then we started playing the game again. Then Alice yelled from the kitchen that breakfast was done. We all ran in the kitchen and are plates were already made so we sat down thanked her and started to eat. After we were all done eating we all helped her clean up.

Alice- We just finished cleaning and I kinda want to go to the beach. I ask the guys if they wanna go to the beach and they say yeah. I go to my room and I'm looking threw my closet to find what swimming suit I wanna wear. I pick out a two piece one that is black and has a green bow and white dots. I am getting changed. Just as I was going to put my swimming suit on when Cameron walked in, good thing I still had my clothes on. He was in shock and walked out and gave me my privacy. When I was done putting on my swimming suit I went in my closet and got a tank top and some light blue shorts and put them on.I walked out and seen Cameron leaning on the wall. "Hey I'm sorry for just walking in but I need shorts to swim in does your brother have any" he asked. "It's ok don't worry about it, and yeah I'll get you a pair" I said. I walked in my brothers room and got swimming trunks. Cameron was the only one that needed shorts. Once we were all ready we went in Taylor's car. Taylor drove and I sat on Cameron's lap. When we got there we ran with are towels in the air so they could blow in the wind. Once we found a good spot we put are towels down and I started to tan. I had my eyes close and all of a sudden I was being picked up. I opened my eyes and seen Cameron was walking towards the water. I started screaming and squirming. He wouldn't let go. Cameron started getting deeper and deeper in the water and then I felt it touch my back, I screamed because the water was freezing. Then Cameron went under the water and I was freezing. It was on I started to splash him then all the other guys joined in. The guys jumped me and Cameron and dunked us under water. All of a sudden Cameron came closer and kissed me under water. We came up to catch are breath and the guys were still slashing each other. Then we all jumped Taylor and started slashing him and then pushed him under water, he pulled me under with him. Then we both came up.

A/N: Ok guys I hope you guys are enjoying the story. Let me know what you think. You guys should also vote. Just so you guys know all the pictures aren't mine.