Chapter Five

Nate's P.O.V

When Dae'ja left I headed upstairs to clean my face. That was the first time she every put her hands on me and when she did that shit hurt like hell. But why the fuck would she lie about a fucking child damn like what kinda fucked up shit is that. When I finished washing my face and putting a ice pack on it and I headed to my room to lay down. Maybe the baby is mines I mean I was her first. But she could be lying and besides she said stay out her life so that less time on me so now all I got to worry about is my first child and my wife. Fuck her!!!

6 months later

Dae'ja P.O.V

When I woke up I went to go do my daily hygiene and afterwards I went back to my bedroom to get a outfit for today. Today I was going to find out the sex of my baby and I was so excited. When I went back to the bathroom I stared at myself in the mirror. My belly grown a lot over the past month. I smiled a little to myself. I was going to be a mother soon and at first I thought it was going to be tough being a single parent to where I thought about abortion but I'm glad I had a I great best friend and mother.

I was cut out of my thoughts by my phone ringing. "Hello" "BESTIE TURN YOUR T.V. CHANNEL TO NUMBER FOUR NOW"Tasha screamed into the phone.I ran to my bedroom and changed it."And here we are folks with Nate Anderson and his 3 month old daughter Aniyah Anderson".Nate recently got drafted to the NBA which I wasn't surprised I just hate the fact that every where I turn his face is their. When I seen his daughter though my heart skipped a beat. This was my first time seeing her and she was adorable.

I turnt the T.V.off and just stood there. I just hate that I'm going to have his child and he don't even know it. But oh well I tried to tell him and he thought I was lying so what goes around come around. "Dae'ja you still there" Tasha said through the phone. "Ye......yeah I'm still here.""I'm outside" Tasha said."Alright here I come"then I hung up.I hurried up and did my hair and makeup then put my shoes on and headed to the car."You better not have been crying" she said pulling out my drive way and heading to my doctor appointment. " I wasn't crying best friend why did you even tell me he was on T.V." I said."Ummm I don't know" she said smiling making me laugh."You get on my nerves I said as we pulled up to the clinic.

We walked in and I had to sign these papers. We waited atleast 20 minutes and I constantly had to use the restroom.It was very irritating and frustrating.Finally they called my name."Come on Tasha" I said gently waking her up. I could tell she been working hard because she been tired lately plus she been a big help to me. She never left my side and I love her for that. We sat in the back room for a minute or two then my doctor came in.When she walked it I got nervous and I didn't even know why.

"Good morning ladies" my doctor Ms. Long said to us. "Good morning"me and Tasha said in unison. We both looked at each other and started laughing. As I lifted my shirt my doctor put the liquid gel onto my stomach and got the wand camera and rub it around my belly. I heard the heart beat and it made me smile but I heard a little echo like there were two heart beats one was just lower. I was looking at the screen and I only seen one baby though."Umm Ms. Long is that suppose to happen?"I asked nervously. "Um Honey it look like your having twins. The other one is not developing right......" She was saying all of this but after I heard twins I couldn't think straight.

And with that I blacked out.