So where have i been?

Hey guys, i totally havent been away for more than a year..... ok i think its obvious that i owe you guys an apology. So from the very deepest , darkest , ugliest pit of my heart i would like to say im sorry. The reason ive been away so long was because of 2 reasons: 1) school , the education board i study in decides that the last 2 years of your school should be nothing short of hell on earth and 2) music, i started listening to a different genre of music and got super involved . I thought my 'emo days' were behind until i realised that a) i was never emo to begin with and b) i was in this fandom too long for it too just leave , the alternative music has its special niche in my soul. I should probably stop blabbering and wasting your time ..... but im not going to do that. So kids, i regret to state the obvious but i will be discontinuing this series , i would be so happy if you guys would message me so that we can have a conversation as friends but this is most likely the last thing i ever post on wattpad.
Ps . I would like to apologise to all the readers who have read my one shots because i wrote them 2 years ago , it was a time when my stories were never beyond roughly 100 words , i just read them again and i cringed so hard *shudders* bad times . Anyway guys for the last time
Later, Harley❤❤