Chapter 1

I woke up the next morning with a sore neck and a sore back.

I sat up looking at my surroundings before looking at my phone for the time.

4:43am.

I sighed before laying back down and looking at the sky. I know I should have been getting ready and getting a head start on the day but I was tired. I mean come on I only slept for about 2 and a half hours.

Slowly I felt my eyes starting to flutter shut as I kept and try to tell my self to stay up. And as I thought "hey why not rest a little more" I was being flung up and swung closer towards the water by nothing but the air.

I screamed as I got up and looked around and saw a guy with long brown curly hair and bright emerald eyes.

I looked at him. He was staring at me while standing right behind where I was previously laying down.

"Who the hell are you?" He said narrowing his eyes at me. Which made me gasp for air and grasp my neck trying to inhale some air.

I looked at him with wide eyes and started coughing as his gaze left mine.

I wanted to scream and yell but at the same time ask questions. I had no idea what just happened but he started walking closer towards me and narrowed his eyes again at me as I feel to my knees, gasping for more air as I start choking out the words,

"I-i... C-cant.... B-breathe..."

The choking stopped and his eyes showed more fire in them this time.

"Then tell me who the fuck are you." He demanded in a harsh tone.

I rub my neck as I get Angry at his impolite behavior. I coughed before speaking.

"What do you mean who am I. I should be asking you that question since you did choke me." I say in the almost same tone. I scuff as I continue to rub my neck. He sighed before looking around and back at me.

"I'm Harry. Now who are you and why are you here." He said seeming more impatient. As he read my mind he said "I don't have all day" answering my question.

"I'm Anna." I said add I lowered my voice and said "and I ran away from home."

I looked down at the ground and I could feel the tension in the air. I heard a crack of a branch to the right of me as I heard Harry messing with my stuff. I looked up to see him hurriedly putting my stuff in my bag.

I ran over towards him and he handed me my bag and I heard more cracks of branches come closer I looked at Harry and went to open my before I could say anything he grabbed my hand and we started running.

"Harry what are you doing?"

I asked as we kept running and I was running out of breathe.

"Anna be quiet and what ever you do don't stop running" he said as we kept running.

I didn't know why he was telling me this or what was happening. First he's flinging me across the forest and choking me might I add twice and then he's saving me from something I have no idea what.

Harry stopped as he noticed I was slowing down due to me not being able to breathe.

I stopped while bending over putting my hands on my knees and I looked up once I saw Harry's feet in view.

"What are you doing I told you to not stop running" he said in a harsh tone.

"Harry I need a break." I said spitting out some syliva.

"If you want to die that's fine by me but if you wanna live then you have to trust me and keep running with me"

I scoffed "I can I trust a guy who literally just choked me not even 20 minutes ago." I say in a sarcastic tone.

"You have a good point there I just need to make sure you weren't the people that are trying to catch me right now. So if you wanna live come on"

I stood up straight and started following him.

"You have to explain this later"

"You have to explain why you ran away also even if there is a later"

I rolled my eyes.

"Deal"

I said as I saw him run towards a cabin I followed him as I tried to catch my breathe once we stood at the door of the cabin. He knocked on the door three times before a man with blonde hair came and opened it.

His eyes went wide as they lit up.

"Harry mate. Your finally back" he said. He had an Irish accent.

"Niall" harry said as he grab my hand and Pulled me inside. I noticed that harry has an British accent himself.

"Who's this?" Niall asked looking at me up and down.

"This is Anna I found her on my way here. Oh and you might want to tell the guys to go out and check the area I was being followed." He said taking my hand again as we walked to one of the rooms.

"Ok Harry tell me what the hell is going on." I say as I sit on the bed in the room and he closes the door.

"I'm Harry styles."
🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮

Thus was kinda short sorry not Sorry.
I love you guys and I'm Sorry for the late update