Chapter 1.

"I still cant believe your leaving, I'm an empty nester"  Mom said whilst bawling her eyes out.

Yup, thats mom for you crying before I'm even gone. Seriously, Im 18. I love my mom but she cry alot for no reason whats so ever.  "Mom, calm down, I'm only an hour away, last time I cheked Jamie works 20 minutes away, and your son is 3 hours away," I said while hugging my mom, "Plus, I wont be alone, I'll be with my roomate Lexi."

"Lexi, as in the girl you never met, I don't like that" mother said frantically. 

"Always have to be negative, don't you mom, I'll be fine and if your really that worried I'll meet up with Nick," i groaned.  I already knew my mothers reply so i tuned out while she was answering. I cant believe I'm finally moving to London.  It's been my dream since i was around the age of 13 to work in the field of Fashion, and now i can. Its so surreal that in Septemeber 2013 I, Jenna Brooks, will be studying at London College of Fashion. 

"Alright, the cars packed up, Jenna you better get going or you might hit traffic" My dad says in his usual caring tone.

"Okay," I said but then I realized this will be the last time I see them for a while, "I will miss you guys, Love you." We exchanged hugs and I was off.

The car ride wasnt to hard,  the usual hour car ride was a bit longer but other than that all I did was sing and dance to songs on the radio, really glad my windows are tinted. I pulled up to the apartment that is about 5 minutes from the school which will be extremely convinent when we start school, but for now its just in an amazing location. I grab eveything from the car and make my way up to the 4th floor of the building, number 42 was the flat number. My roommate Lexi will also be attending the LCF in Septemeber. When I was looking for an flat the School set me up with a Roommate and a Flat that we would both pay rent for, weve texted and talked to each other on the phone before she is extremely nice.  When I opened the door to the apartment I noticed it was very dull and white. "Hello," I said into the aparment, "Anyone here." Guess I got here first which means i get to pick my room. I chose the room with the amazing view of London and began to set up my room and other areas in the house. Lexi and I made the Agreement that if she bought all the Kitchen Supplies, I would buy cleaning supplies and bathroom supplies like shower curtains and toilet paper, and when she got here we would go out and buy food together and a TV for the family Room. Just as i finnshed puting the Vaccum in the hall closet the door opened.

"Hello" said a beautiful blonde, who i assume is Lexi.

"Hi, I'm Jenna You must be Lexi." I said going in for a Handshake. Lexi ignored my Handshake and went in for a hug.

"It's so nice to meet you in person"

"Same"

"The flat is amazing"

"I know, I just finnished unpacking and the internet is set up already"

"Yay, haha, ok well all start unpacking and then we can go get food and the Tv"

"Sounds good," I said with a smile.

Thats how the night went and let me tell you it was perfect. I'm definatly going to like living in London.