Harry Styles Bullied or Loved

Hi there my name is Isabelle and I'm 15 years old. I'm a sophmore in high school. I live in cheshire with my mom and dad. Don't get me wrong I love it here but there is one thing that I hate my bully Harry Styles.

Isabelle P.O.V

Beep, beep, beep, beep. Ughhhhhh another day in hell I guess. I slowley got up and went to take a shower, i got in the shower and let the warm water hit my body. Until I felt my arms hurt and then I remeberd I had fresh cuts from last night. I hate self harming now your wondering why I do it I only do it because it helps me get the pain out. The pain that Harry Styles causes me.

I finished my shower and went straight to the closet. I choose what I was going to wear which was pretty simple. I got out my black tights, flowy black tank top, and my jean jacket with my combat boots. I made my way down stairs and was greeted by my loving mother, I sat on my chair and started to eat my breakfast. I looked at the time and it was already 7:25 I kissed my mom good bye and ran out the door.

As I was walking I felt someone behind me I didn't want to look and see who it was so I just kept walking. Until bam I was hit on the back of my Head. And came face to face with Harry and greeted by his wonderful words such as pig face fat ass or whore.

I didn't mind though i got used to it I mean i Dealt with this for the past 3 Years. We were in front of the school and went our separate ways. As you can see I don't have any friends why you may ask because of harry.

I made my way to my locker and went for my text books and went straight to my first class math. Which includes Harry here goes hell.

AFTER SCHOOL

I started walking home when someone pulled me into a alley oh no please dont be harry.....