Chapter 2

I was greeted by Harry he looked at me and said you know no one likes you, you deserve to die then ban his fist connected to my jaw and i fell on the ground. He then started kicking me and punching me and just continued till i was coughing out blood. He stopped and left i Reyes to get up but it was so hard. When i finally got up I started walking home, when i got home my mom wasn't there so i just ran straight to my room and into the shower.

TWO HOURS LATER

My mom got home and started making dinner. I went down stairs to eat then she asked "how was your day today?" I responded with 'It was awesome' *note the sarcasm* She let it go and them said well tomorrow the Styles are coming over for diner. What no oh my god please why them i was so afraid because harry bullies me in school and he will probably do it here to. With that i went upstairs brushed my teeth and went straight to sleep. Not even thinking about the events tomorrow.

Beep beep beep

I got up and slammed my alarm. i went straight to the bathroom took a shower. After i finished my shower i went to my closet, and got my outfit which was a pair of dark blue Abercrombie and Fitch skinny jeans and a block hoodie that said cool story bro dont say it again. I applied some make up on which was foundation and mascara i took my leather jacket Slipped on my Uggs and went down to eat breakfast then i remembered what Harry said about me being fat so i decide to skip i took my school bag and ran out the door. I was walking and noticed something Harry didn't bother me this morning. I went through the school doors and didn't see Harry anywhere when the bell rang my locker was slammed shut and came face to face with Harry. His eyes were filled with anger I honestly didn't know what was wrong with him until he slammed me against the locker and slapped me and said "see you at dinner tonight". At this point i was shitting my pants i was so scared and had no idea what he was going to do to me to night well i guess we have to wait and find out. through out the whole day Harry hasn't said a word to me but he did trip me every time he had the chance to. Anyway i made my way home and there was no beating or any sign of harry guess he is saving his energy for tonight.

I went up to my bedroom and started on my homework about 10 minutes later my mom told me to get ready and dress nice the styles will be here in 40 mins i did as i was told and went to take a shower after 20 mins i came out the shower and got changed into some nice black high waisted skinny jeans with a cropped top. I was looking at my self in the closet until i came face to face with Harry......

What do you think will happen next comment....